Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Yosharian

Arcane
rusty2.jpg

Yosharian

Arcane
And that's the original with no texture mods, you can make his face appear just as detailed as the LE version with just one mod that can be installed in minutes and is completely bug-free, as I've shown in previous screenshot comparisons

Yosharian

Arcane
You're posting propaganda designed to sell the LE edition LMAO

and LE doesn't even look all that good in that shot, it's too glossy and fake

How embarrassing

Yosharian

Arcane
there are contrarians itt that legitimately think the left looks better
snapshot.jpg

no, that isn't a bioware screenshot, it's from a comparison video
They both look bad in that shot to be fair, the right has some better lighting but the composition (like many other shots in LE is completely changed from the original and not in a good way

Ashley and the armour looks very plastic and fake in LE too

Yosharian

Arcane
"i-i-if you just use a texture mod"
yeah whatever
will never do anything to fix the bad shadows/lighting or non-realistic rendering
snapshot.jpg
"What is shot composition?"
keep reaching
maybe the person who has actually played the game knows more about it than the person who regurgitates what he's told to say?
I mean I've played ME1 5+ times and I know why that shot is so dark, but ok

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom