Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 + Summer Game Fest 2021 - June 10th to July 29th

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Final thing of the day, the Future Games Show:

ADL

Prophet
what's the word on Beyond Good and Evil 2?
It's in early development according to Jason Schreier.
It died the second Michel Ansel got #cancelled and they're only keeping the studio running to avoid negative press and bringing attention to his whole situation

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Gotta love squeenix stream credit for using youtube, lets me check through their entire steam in 5 minutes (it was nothing worthwhile, just shitty marvel license games and random final fantasy stuff).

PC gaming show and future games will not be so easy to sift through :(

Reinhardt

Arcane
Here's your hobby, faggot manchildren.
ve169Kl.jpg
Pablo "pablo drag queen" drag queen. @pablodragqueen

Silva

Arcane

lametta

Educated
kids and autists tuning in thinking a new GTA announcement was coming :lol:

E3 and games? How dare they. They should cancel all the game showcases etc. and concentrate on things that "matter" plus things like that NFT crap roblox clone or whatever that was

Tbh worst e3 in total yet. Most announcements dont even show real gameplay anymore.

Utgard-Loki

Arcane
i don't know what is worse. all the indie trash games or the homo-autist developers talking about their indie trash.

DeepOcean

Arcane
When I was young, I always wanted to make video games and that always bothered me because I didnt follow my passion to seek cold hard cash instead, thanks Take Two, you made me happy, knowing I dodged a bullet there, I would propably have to take a bath of bleach every night after the work, really thanks.

Seethe

Arbiter
I sat through the whole thing for background noise. I hated it, but I kept listening. I don't know why.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom