Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

E3 + Summer Game Fest 2021 - June 10th to July 29th

DeepOcean

Arcane
TV noise is more insightful than what they were talking about.

Black

Arcane
1623710320524.png

fork

When I was young, I always wanted to make video games and that always bothered me because I didnt follow my passion to seek cold hard cash instead, thanks Take Two, you made me happy, knowing I dodged a bullet there, I would propably have to take a bath of bleach every night after the work, really thanks.

Sounds like a joke (if you ignore the last 15 years or so of development of the Zeitgeist.) :|

TV noise is more insightful than what they were talking about.

You're not wrong, TV white noise is relaxing to me.

KILL YOUR GOD! KILL YOUR TV!

Codex Year of the Donut
Why can't they at least make cool dystopic masks. Everything about this timeline sucks, I can't wait to go back to my old one.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
Was there a new Firaxis announcement? What's this Woke diversity shit talk doing there? Where are the games????

T2 makes so much money that they can afford to not talk about games on a game show - and even announce the fact before their stream starts.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Damn, Metroid Dread is alive! After so many years i never expected this.
And lol so many people believed that sequel to BOTW will expand undergrounds of Hyrule and instead it will add something that looks like ruins of Skyloft from Skyward Sword. Remaster of that game will probably have easter eggs about this sequel.

Was kind of annoyed there was so little footage of BOTW2. But new Metroid and SMT5 are exciting.

I still play Smash Bros pretty regularly with a group of my friends, and the Tekken DLC character was kind of meh.

lightbane

Arcane
Was Ansel cancelled? I'm late to the party

Oh true, I forgot. Were the accusations proved to be false, as usual? Either way, no more Rayman ever again... For a few decades.

Changing the topic, the new Metroid looks cool, although dunno if working together with the guys behind the mediocre Samus Returns is a good idea.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Its better than nothing, anyway i can certainly see that this EMMI robot was from Nintendo DS Dread, it looks like expansion of SAX mechanics from Metroid Fusion.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Guess Nintendo decided to throw Metroid fans a bone again.
Does remind me a lot of Samus Returns though, and I wasn't really sold on that one.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Bandai Namco:

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom