Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Solitaire

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Does anyone know where I can download Solitaire to play it offline on my computer? Recent updates from Windows 10 has given me access to the "Microsoft Solitaire Collection"; but it's nothing like the one I remember from Windows 7 or Vista. It has forced advertisements, which have a timer. You can't skip them either. You have to wait until the advertisement ends. Clicking outside the game will cause the advertisement to freeze. So trying to watch a youtube video and wait it out - won't work. You have to actually watch it. it's absurd. I tried searching online for Solitaire. However, I get browser based ones instead. Not what I want.
Here's the game advertising that I should buy Premium:
1H8WZVR.png
Here's what the advertisement looks like:
RiTpoEJ.png
Those no good bastards created a problem. Shoved it into a sacred game. Then are trying to sell me a solution to fix it...
:rpgcodex:

ultimanecat

Arcane
1) Go here.
(The webpage and download page are pure cancer, but they do work if you pay close attention)
2) Install the Win 7 versions of whatever games you want.
3) Hold onto the installer since Windows 10 has the habit of deleting them whenever it updates.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Does anyone know where I can download Solitaire to play it offline on my computer? Recent updates from Windows 10 has given me access to the "Microsoft Solitaire Collection"; but it's nothing like the one I remember from Windows 7 or Vista. It has forced advertisements, which have a timer. You can't skip them either. You have to wait until the advertisement ends. Clicking outside the game will cause the advertisement to freeze. So trying to watch a youtube video and wait it out - won't work. You have to actually watch it. it's absurd. I tried searching online for Solitaire. However, I get browser based ones instead. Not what I want.
Here's the game advertising that I should buy Premium:
1H8WZVR.png
Here's what the advertisement looks like:
RiTpoEJ.png
Those no good bastards created a problem. Shoved it into a sacred game. Then are trying to sell me a solution to fix it...
:rpgcodex:

Here is a solution to playing modern Windows Solitaire without ads and an alternate solution, and please read the whole thread as I have updates throughout it.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/windows-10-solitaire-has-ads.133287/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom