Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Artyoan

Arbiter
My emotionless body is ready.

xuerebx

Erudite
FUCK YEAH!

I'm sure the animations in this announcement trailer are 100000x better than the actual game, but who fucking cares :D Looking forward!

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
snapshot.jpg

PB making women in their games ugly far before any other western dev. Glad to see they're continuing the tradition.

I'd argue that's actually a rather good looking woman by German standards...
By the way just noticed,that is Caja from the first game,incline! Now i would be able to make her some babies! Also pretty fateful to her face from the first game.
latest

So they're following the Risen trilogy character upgrade template?

r1-2-3-patty.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
snapshot.jpg

PB making women in their games ugly far before any other western dev. Glad to see they're continuing the tradition.

I'd argue that's actually a rather good looking woman by German standards...
By the way just noticed,that is Caja from the first game,incline! Now i would be able to make her some babies! Also pretty fateful to her face from the first game.
latest

So they're following the Risen trilogy character upgrade template?

r1-2-3-patty.jpg
Paty in the first one was the best paty!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
He meant Jax, of course.

How could you forget that whitebearded male in the cell who is supposed to be eaten by REAVERS? (He's actually tanned, thus he's not exactly white, but also there is no reason to make him fully black in a world where every black person was eaten by Reavers already.)

Edit: there you have his picture:
2zC2etY.jpg

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was going to post more, but my topic was merged with this. Anyway, this will be played on release day.

I'm looking forward to be able to fly everywhere, but at the same time, I wonder how this will work if you can get into areas with super strong monsters too easily. Maybe the jet pack needs fuel. Who knows? (Just read it needs a few upgrades)

A lot of dialog can be hit and miss. We'll see. I want a douche bag Jax.

More than three factions is only interesting if they actually matter. Who you join, and who you piss off, etc. I wonder if there will be minor factions that you can interact with, but not actually join.

From what I understand, the game will probably be much bigger than ELEX, if both old and new areas or there to explore. I hope they haven't made a larger world just for the sake of it. I also hope that most areas are somewhat handcrafted.

Aerial combat, huh? We'll see how that one goes. Could be fun, but I have a bad feeling about that one.

jungl

Augur
cool trailer but it does not fit piranha bytes games at all. You just know in this first hour jax will be using a poorly textured black crowbar and beating to death purple void boars and raptors. Collecting their purple soda esscense so you can at the first town you come across in the game sell for 300 gold then look who to rob murder hobo for a extra 200 gold so you can pay to learn how to open basic locks. Then you alt f4 out of the game and look for other games to play.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
cool trailer but it does not fit piranha bytes games at all. You just know in this first hour jax will be using a poorly textured black crowbar and beating to death purple void boars and raptors. Collecting their purple soda esscense so you can at the first town you come across in the game sell for 300 gold then look who to rob murder hobo for a extra 200 gold so you can pay to learn how to open basic locks. Then you alt f4 out of the game and look for other games to play.
You mean, you'd love the first half hour of the game.

Turbo normie

Scholar
Fuck you Codex. I won't touch this game.
Because of you I played Elex in max difficulty. I spent almost 40 hours cheesing everyfight with the laser rifle... for a lame romance. No. No. No. No. No.

Unless I can bang fake druid edgy vegans gingers, I will call this "Not Mass Effect 2" !

... Wait.

Sykar

Arcane
Fuck you Codex. I won't touch this game.
Because of you I played Elex in max difficulty. I spent almost 40 hours cheesing everyfight with the laser rifle... for a lame romance. No. No. No. No. No.

Unless I can bang fake druid edgy vegans gingers, I will call this "Not Mass Effect 2" !

... Wait.

Wait you spent 40 hours hating the game and never thought of reducing difficulty to reduce the mind numbing tedium?
:retarded:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom