Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

User scores?

Yea or nae?

• Yea!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Nay!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kingcomrade

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Perhaps there should be an option for users to assign score to games games? Currently the only option would be to create a thread for every game out there and make a pool manually. That way we could know the Codex consensus regarding the game that didn't make it to the top-lists.

Maxie

there are untold hundreds of games discussed on this website belonging to all sorts of genres and even within the RPG proper (inb4 what is RPG) the mainstream list everyone and their mom have played probably spans two dozens at most, leaving out many many more which only ever get simped by a small sway of rabid fanatics and nostalgic boomers who ascribe to their childhood shit qualities you'd be hard-pressed to find were you to play it today

imagine devising a database of all this crap let alone having every user have the ability to score shit and to store their scores lol good luck programming it

If there was an option to leave a rating in thread/post people could just vote on OP posts of "official threads".

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It all started one winter night in 1994.

I stepped outside in my winter clothes,

I was as horny as any other 14 year old was.

My dick, most throbbing as it was cold.

So I decided to do something about it.

I thought: "Isn't there something that could solve my raging horniness?"

And then it came to me:

I could build a snow woman.

And do whatever I wanted to it.

Very quickly I proceeded to construct a crudely put-together snowwoman.

I scooped up two good snowballs and placed them on her beautiful chest.

I put more detail into the breasts than any other part of her body.

I took a stick and drew a berserk smile upon her face.

"Good..." I thought.

At this point, I was way too turned on to spend time on a vagina, so I just stick my dick into the snow.

It left a crude hole right around where a vagina should be.

I smiled as I looked at my creation.

I shed a tear and it froze off my face.

Then, "It's go time" I had decided.

I stuck my hot throbbing mess of a cock back into the snow.

I started thrusting like I was a rabbit trying to impregnate my mate.

My dick was freezing..I could feel the cold surround it as I vigirously fucked this hole I had just made.

I soon began to wonder why I had not yet reached climax.

I was thrusting, but it didn't feel good. I didn't feel anything at all.

And then I realized

I quickly withdrew my dick from the snow woman.

I tried to get a good look at it.

But twas too dark.

I rushed inside.

And thus

I realized

It was too late.

My dick had frostbite.

Numerical scores are cancer, created for people who are incapable of reading a review and interpreting it.

That said when I clicked the thread I thought we would assign scores to users themselves, which would be fun.

The problem for reviews/reading opinions is that they can't be averaged.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I thought user scores from the title was going to refer to us being able to rate other users and give them a score. That's an actual good idea.

I thought user scores from the title was going to refer to us being able to rate other users and give them a score. That's an actual good idea.

It's funny because you can shitrate people you hate but actually bad because it might lead to posters self-censoring themselves just to get higher scores.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture

It's funny because you can shitrate people you hate but actually bad because it might lead to posters self-censoring themselves just to get higher scores.
But if they stop offering their shit opinion, you have won.

But they might start attracting more score whores who will in the end drown normal users in their useless milktoast garbage.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

But they might start attracting more score whores who will in the end drown normal users in their useless milktoast garbage.
This. There are well enough ways to circlejerk already.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Scores suck, but with the number of people here I think it would be interesting to see Dragon Age 2 at the top of the charts again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom