Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Fuck you Codex. I won't touch this game.
Because of you I played Elex in max difficulty. I spent almost 40 hours cheesing everyfight with the laser rifle... for a lame romance. No. No. No. No. No.

Unless I can bang fake druid edgy vegans gingers, I will call this "Not Mass Effect 2" !

... Wait.
you could...you will get kids finally...you will rule the world

Turbo normie

Scholar
Because of you I played Elex in max difficulty. I spent almost 40 hours cheesing everyfight with the laser rifle... for a lame romance. No. No. No. No. No.

Unless I can bang fake druid edgy vegans gingers, I will call this "Not Mass Effect 2" !

... Wait.

Wait you spent 40 hours hating the game and never thought of reducing difficulty to reduce the mind numbing tedium?
:retarded:

Typical casual reaction, don't quote me pleb. :positive:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

... Wait.

Wait you spent 40 hours hating the game and never thought of reducing difficulty to reduce the mind numbing tedium?
LoL the difficultly is not that hard,also 40 hours is pretty new fag time. I spend like 200 hours in few replays,exploring shit and finding new secrets.

Sykar

Arcane

... Wait.

Typical casual reaction, don't quote me pleb. :positive:

Whom are you trying to impress with your internet tough guy act? Your body pillow? :smug:

Topsikrets

Novice
Would've preferred a new protag, felt like Jax' story was pretty much done with. Also does this mean I'm gonna have to build him up again or will we start as a demigod who later ascends to godlike status?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Would've preferred a new protag, felt like Jax' story was pretty much done with. Also does this mean I'm gonna have to build him up again or will we start as a demigod who later ascends to godlike status?

Judging from the new facial texture:

mqdefault.jpg

you start as a slav with a godlike squatting status:

NT7si6D.jpg

:positive:

Sykar

Arcane

Judging from the new facial texture:

mqdefault.jpg

you start as a slav with a godlike squatting status:

NT7si6D.jpg

:positive:

Needs proper Cheeki Breeki!

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
This is what I think about theirs announcement about being able to Fly like a bird. (Yea it's after few upgrades of your jet pack. But frankly, I'd prefer GTA V like big environment and flying in a military plane, over a jet pack that can be used to cheese.)

welly321

Scholar
:d1p:
This is the first game to come out in a long time that I am actually looking forward to. Please don't let me down PB! I loved Elex. The exploration and world was awesome.. I loved the different Biomes and the jetpack. Elex 2 has the potential to be amazing. Guys I am PUMPPPPPPPPPED

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
cool trailer but it does not fit piranha bytes games at all. You just know in this first hour jax will be using a poorly textured black crowbar and beating to death purple void boars and raptors. Collecting their purple soda esscense so you can at the first town you come across in the game sell for 300 gold then look who to rob murder hobo for a extra 200 gold so you can pay to learn how to open basic locks. Then you alt f4 out of the game and look for other games to play.

You meant for the first 5+ hours you're gonna hold on to that crowbar and run away like hell / hide behind your companion as he/she fights those purple void boars and raptors.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom