Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Actually, the founder of Tactical Adventures also co-founded Amplitude, the studio that made the Endless games. He must have brought his unique creative vision (and possibly a UI designer) with him to the new gig.

Tweed

Professional Kobold
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
QWHkQOY.jpg

bZqvtqB.jpg

bdfUgjQ.jpg

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Just finished CRYSTAR and got the true ending. What an amazing game this is! Superb visuals, great art style, nigh divine soundtrack, amazing story and action packed gameplay! Not that long however, took me around 50 hours or so to beat. Still great, may have taken a bit too many screenshots again, 1274, haha!

BBKXCoW.jpg

nBqKJtY.jpg

z7c8Lnb.jpg

u2qUQbq.jpg

hcF4Cgw.jpg

0VytPgh.jpg

:shittydog:

fvQKXqM.jpg

AnFXhoZ.jpg

d8IMRy4.jpg

jFTZEZ6.jpg

nrNBEl5.jpg

yOlAlu7.jpg

As always MUH JUSTICE moralfags have to ruin everything for everyone.

fjui0DB.jpg

:)

k1LW9ug.jpg

uNmDwpq.jpg

Aristotle's a fucking asshole!

nX8ZWxb.jpg

UL72Xlc.jpg

Nanana... :cry::salute::cry::salute::cry::salute::cry::salute:

DP8c9sx.jpg

zksVQ6t.jpg

gz59tGh.jpg

jCfRU2v.jpg

Items come in the form of torments. The protagonist needs to purify torments in order to use them. How does she purify them? By crying on them, of course!

4b3cYT1.jpg

ZZezh6X.jpg

Uvt77sP.jpg

3bEL9jH.jpg

c1eEzs8.jpg

7eMSU89.jpg

Ub9fnCr.jpg

36N1Mwq.jpg

What did Kokoro mean by this?

uJ7pa0V.jpg

MoPzEUU.jpg

vPwkMO2.jpg

That's a lot of Nananas.

rltToIu.jpg

k6YkOnY.jpg

bMriLrW.jpg

jtncjbU.jpg

20210612180733-1.jpg

20210613011047-1.jpg

20210613011655-1.jpg

Pretty good ED too.

Last edited:

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry. It was way better than I expected it to be. The humor is decent throughout and the puzzles are challenging enough without going into retarded moon logic territory.

20210610225813-1.jpg

20210610235435-1.jpg

20210611211100-1.jpg

20210612145720-1.jpg

20210612171558-1.jpg

Far Cry 5 is a pretty beautiful game tbh
20210609235218-2.jpg

20210612225405-1.jpg

I landed my helicopter in a tree lmao. It took no damage.
20210609221447-1.jpg

Some of the outfits for the female player character are barefoot, and you can see your feet in first person. Nice.
20210503224036-1.jpg

I like you too, Phredd :love:
20210102191534-1.jpg

(Game is Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars)

Curratum

Bandwidth warning imminent.

hXHcpJy.jpg

vFYbuVg.jpg

xDdPZkU.jpg

M22fH9L.jpg

xQ9uX7E.jpg

SPMU7V6.jpg

UyWcQYu.jpg

2xheI30.jpg

JcDB6l2.jpg

In order - Thief 2, BallisticNG, Blood Fresh Supply (running the Fleshed Out mod).

HansDampf

Arcane
txlRiJX.png

Finally!

5lTOzam.png

nfP9ADt.png

7LRlG72.png

Megarock?
:nocountryforshitposters:

htcT5ue.png

I have no idea what I'm doing.

f7TGcax.png

Space!

Jaq2K5Z.png

"The infernal fiend bites into the neck of the colossal dragon."
Best puzzle in the game, but the outside-the-box-thinking required comes unexpected.

eH5ZdoD.png

Meet Aten-Ra.

GDK4jPy.png

Someone at Nigoro must have had a big crush on Mulbruk. She has more drawn poses than all the other main characters combined.

ISo3O9f.png

:prosper:

o9eYvoT.jpg

Jgi9aRR.png

:shredder:

5pRwOK0.png

!

mjW6RnA.png

Problem is, there is no ass to kick.

LMP5ER9.png

wr2qKip.png

"Die, you son of a bitch!"
Would have been a fitting expression.

DYP8Wt5.png

Nice sequel. Not quite as good as the first game. But if you wish you could flashy-thing your brain to experience La-Mulana again, La-Mulana 2 is a safe alternative.

Maybe it's time to revisit the first game.

ReqI3xY.png

Demo.Graph

Arbiter
Am I missing something? Endless Legend is by far one of the best 4X Strategy games available on the market nowadays.
It's a MoO2 fantasy reskin with an even slower gameplay, okayish battles and diplomancy mana.
If you want 4X, try MoO, modded Civ 4, SMAC (or modded Civ:CTP for those semi-RP marathon runs). They should be available on GOG and Piratebay.

GloomFrost

Arcane
Am I missing something? Endless Legend is by far one of the best 4X Strategy games available on the market nowadays.
It's a MoO2 fantasy reskin with an even slower gameplay, okayish battles and diplomancy mana.
If you want 4X, try MoO, modded Civ 4, SMAC (or modded Civ:CTP for those semi-RP marathon runs). They should be available on GOG and Piratebay.
What the hell is "SMAC"??

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Game is Project Haven. It's from the demo.

176C886AEABD86D88C2FAF00BA120B100EF0D27D

What can I say? Really looking forward to it. Combat looks and feel great. Got some real nice visual moments like this - a shootout in a random corridor that almost killed one of my men.

Last edited:

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
So I go to Tarant sewers to farm some levels. Shit equipment, low level, only Virgil by my side. As you go deeper, the opposition stiffens and enemies become more and more dangerous. Soon, I reach those snakes - five of them, each of level 32. After some of my maneuvers these snakes started to fight each other. Bug or a feature? I don't complain though. But then, I resurrect one of them

D7wp8HAfVyQ.jpg

I have enough CON so I can maintain it indefinitely. Also I can look its stats

YSfS3vn5ujQ.jpg

Not only the stats are damn good, but also five SP to spend.

Suffice to say that I waltzed through the dungeon after that

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom