Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

oh yes, civfanatics, i never heard of it, i'm sure it's going to be a blast browsing through thousands of decades old posts. it's also exactly what i asked for.

Cael

Arcane
oh yes, civfanatics, i never heard of it, i'm sure it's going to be a blast browsing through thousands of decades old posts. it's also exactly what i asked for.
I'm sorry that you haven't. It is a good resource, especially since they have a subforum dedicated to FFH2 and its modmods.

66cda4f8e07a3a2588ef62b78ecaae8b.jpg

passerby

Arcane
Dare to tell me, that they didn't took a note on how Paradox is doing business.

Last edited:

TemplarGR

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Civ VI is the best 4X game ever made, because it has 4 Greek factions to choose from.

2 Greek leaders from the ancient City-States, Gorgo from Sparta and Pericles from Athens.

Alexander from the greek Kingdom of Macedon

Basil II from Byzantium

Humankind is second best because it has 3 greek factions, (Mycenae, Greece, Byzantium)

I think for Civ VII Firaxis should up the ante and include Agamemnon from Mycenae too, for a 5th greek faction. That would be serious incline.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Civ VI is the best 4X game ever made, because it has 4 Greek factions to choose from.

2 Greek leaders from the ancient City-States, Gorgo from Sparta and Pericles from Athens.

Basil II from Byzantium

Humankind is second best because it has 3 greek factions, (Mycenae, Greece, Byzantium)

I think for Civ VII Firaxis should up the ante and include Agamemnon from Mycenae too, for a 5th greek faction. That would be serious incline.

They should do this right after they figured out how to model hyperinflation.

Arrowgrab

Arbiter

Basil II from Byzantium

If this is your personal measuring stick for incline, you might want to check out Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece. You'll cream your pants.

Absinthe

Arcane
Wish they'd fix multiplayer connectivity. A couple friends and I play this sometimes on Friday nights, but it always desyncs and crashes. We're trying to figure out what it is - probably the "Unified PC Play" they introduced when it came out for the Epic game store. Whatever it is, our comments inevitably return to how a company with an AAA title that costs a bajillion bucks can't even figure out basic multiplayer connectivity.
The code is just garbage. Civ 5 had the same problem, although they patched so it's mostly functional now.

baturinsky

Arcane

laclongquan what is your opinion on this leader choice to represent your nation in Civ 6. Good, bad, retarded?

Not Sexy enough. Ba Trieu is famous in Viet legend for having the biggest tits EVAR.

Hair also is not right. Who would wear that contraption on head to go into battle?

Plus, she's in ancient time. At that time i dont think ao dai fashion (heavily influenced by cheongsam) were passed down here yet.

Should have used a halter top and a short skirt instead. IF really want to follow official book record, use short shirt.

Skin is probabbly correct. At that time we hadnt mixed much Han blood and or Khmer/Champa, so use that skin tone is... acceptable.

Tribal woman that fought against Wu? Is she Zhu Rong?

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

laclongquan what is your opinion on this leader choice to represent your nation in Civ 6. Good, bad, retarded?

Not Sexy enough. Ba Trieu is famous in Viet legend for having the biggest tits EVAR.

Hair also is not right. Who would wear that contraption on head to go into battle?

Plus, she's in ancient time. At that time i dont think ao dai fashion (heavily influenced by cheongsam) were passed down here yet.

Should have used a halter top and a short skirt instead. IF really want to follow official book record, use short shirt.

Skin is probabbly correct. At that time we hadnt mixed much Han blood and or Khmer/Champa, so use that skin tone is... acceptable.

They should've gone with the (historical or mythological?) twins that fought the chinese off. Have both of them on the leader screen, would've been a cool gimmick.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
when you are "cute as something" you are in fact not that something

as you can plainly see, I am a proud member of the species Cavia porcellus

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom