Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Well that trailer was not exactly groundbreaking... Even if the game was like that trailer the game would had been still a looter shooter that steals mechanics from other games and put it togheter with a dutchtape...

Wich is... Clearly underwelming.

Yosharian

Arcane
CD fucked shit up when they brought Keanu and expanded his role. They made the game about him and discarded the orginal ideea. They reduced the first act to a fucking cutscene. The game went from an RPG to a looter shooter. The demo from 2018 shows a more complex game. They blew a lot of money on advertising and made o dumb game to appeal the large mass of shooter retards who like COD. I'm sorry for the programers who had to do heavy crunch because some fucking retard higher-ups decided it;s a good ideea to change the game 2 years before release.
It was never an RPG. The only time there was ever any actual RPG elements in the game was when it was just a powerpoint played to investors. As soon as it actually became a game the RPG aspects were scrapped. So it was never an RPG.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

Nothing "activist" about it. This is how investors usually behave. When they invest their money into stuff they expect a return on that investment and when you straight up lie to them about what that potential return might be and (maybe even) cause them a loss on top of that its absolutely normal for them to demand that heads should roll. Its only unusual or "activist" in the sense that it does not happen often in the video game industry.
The normal thing investors do if they're unhappy about the performance of a stock is to sell it and invest in something else. There's no guarantee that replacing the management is going to make the stock more valuable, so most investors will just cut their losses rather than try to cause change in a failing company. Activist investors are very much an unusual type in every industry.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
Let's hope Vavra stays strong. I have high expectations for KCD2.
Vavra will sell you his soap and you will like it you stupid retard.

tigz9ly93w071.jpg

nteiacuc1p471.png

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine

tigz9ly93w071.jpg

nteiacuc1p471.png
I never buy a game before i play it first, for free. If i like it, then i buy it.
KCD is a great game you fucking simpleton. I know you are a button masher and you can't understand how combat works in the game.

Last edited:

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

tigz9ly93w071.jpg

nteiacuc1p471.png
I never buy a game before i first play it first, for free. If i like it, then i buy it.
KCD is a great game you fucking simpleton. I know you are a button masher and you can't understand how combat works in the game.
Better shut up nigger or I will turn you into soap.
1066401_KCD_Soap_Logo_withBox_600x600.png

JustMyOnion

Educated
Button mashing is the way to win the combat in that game, though. Either that or shooting them in the head from half a meter away with a shitty bow.

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
Button mashing is the way to win the combat in that game, though. Either that or shooting them in the head from half a meter away with a shitty bow.
Try beating 3-4 enemies with button mashing. I don't use bows, only melee, like a real knight :)

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/38612/patch-1-23

new oatch is out and guess what.. it's fucking nothing
COLDFIX 1.23
They need to overhaul the game and give us the original story with a complete act 1(not a fucking cutscene) and insert the RPG elements they removed from the game. No amount of patches and free DLC will save the game. I like Keanu but i wish he never got involed. The 2018 demo is superior in every way to the garbage we have now.

Why the fuck do they release shitty patches. The game is still empty with repetitive and with retarded gigs.

Last edited:

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine

Butter

Arcane
Patron
They're not going to substantially improve the gameplay, gents. Be glad they're not packaging the bug fixes with DLC.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
They removed dialogue choices?
Lol, I'm stealing this oneliner for a twitter response :salute:

To be fair there are lot of high profile bugs that got fixed in that patch (apparently)
Imagine the breakdown in project planning if they are still doing polishing-level fixes like fixing npcs clipping through walls and quest bugs.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom