Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

DeepOcean

Arcane
Okay, they are doing the pride month thing.
The EA transformation is near complete.
The future is to sell microtransactions to kids and gambling addicts while we will have to watch them pat themselves on the backs for "fighting" "raycism" and gayz "rights".

Robber Baron

Savant
Bill-Murray-Laughs-Then-Turns-Sad.gif

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Lol westerners suprised at the pride flag. This is like a mandatory thing in all of Europe now. The first thing that I see now when I travel from my country to Europe is not the flag of the host country, but the faggot flag flying proudly. I flew through 3 different countries before the pandemic for work and all of them had the pride flag instead of the nation flag, you would think it is one giant nation of homosexuals.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Lol westerners suprised at the pride flag. This is like a mandatory thing in all of Europe now. The first thing that I see now when I travel from my country to Europe is not the flag of the host country, but the faggot flag flying proudly. I flew through 3 different countries before the pandemic for work and all of them had the pride flag instead of the nation flag, you would think it is one giant nation of homosexuals.
They call it globohomo for a reason.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

It's a measure of fear.

kangaxx

Arbiter
Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC's body caused too much destruction.

This was the most retarded thing I've seen in a video game in honesty. Dropping a corpse during a stealth mission from the crouched position would cause a shower of blood and guts, alerting all nearby enemies. It was arguably somewhat game-breaking, and it took them 6 months+ to fix it.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

They're not going to substantially improve the gameplay, gents. Be glad they're not packaging the bug fixes with DLC.

Well in the end is not like they have much choice at all.
They are the laughting stock of the internet now.
They dropped a patch a couple of days ago and people are bashing them everywhere because they made wait months for a bounch of hotfixes.
Is well know the game is pretty hollow has lack of content and the open world they did is a fancy picture but void and soulless.

They have to do something about it. Or sink.

Because make no mistake they are sinking and hard.

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
They're not going to substantially improve the gameplay, gents. Be glad they're not packaging the bug fixes with DLC.

Well in the end is not like they have much choice at all.
They are the laughting stock of the internet now.
They dropped a patch a couple of days ago and people are bashing them everywhere because they made wait months for a bounch of hotfixes.
Is well know the game is pretty hollow has lack of content and the open world they did is a fancy picture but void and soulless.

They have to do something about it. Or sink.

Because make no mistake they are sinking and hard.
I think the plan was to fill the world step by step with multiple DLC content. I doubt they worked to build a large map and not have some kind of plan to fill it up.
The game needed at at least 1,5-2 years to be ready. The hype they created after Keanu joined and all the money they spent on advertising forced them to release a butchered game to ride the hype wave, but it backfired. I think that the original game pre-Keanu would have been ready in the spring of 2020.

Naraya

Arcane
Yeah. Poland is extremely conservative when it comes to LGBT issues. This is less about virtue signalling, and more about genuinely putting their image at risk.

Yes, we are known of shooting LGBT people on sight. :roll:
Seriously, look for news in places other than reddit...

Hellion

Arcane
They don't even have to go that far.

I call... Ciri DLC as the final expansion to CP2077.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
None of this is going to matter once they start teasing Witcher 4. All will be forgiven, and everyone will be back to sucking that developer dick again. These faggots never learn.
After finishing Geralt's stroy, they will have to do some real writing instead of leeching off the books. I predict a GoT Season 8 level of shittiness.

Correct_Carlo

Arcane
None of this is going to matter once they start teasing Witcher 4. All will be forgiven, and everyone will be back to sucking that developer dick again. These faggots never learn.
After finishing Geralt's stroy, they will have to do some real writing instead of leeching off the books. I predict a GoT Season 8 level of shittiness.

I want a new Witcher who's not in the books. Also, CDPR's writing in the Witcher series is way better than the TV Show and I personally think that they even handle certain things better than the books. Cyberpunk was a let down in many ways, but I think the writing of its main quests is top notch, so I'm not really worried about CDPR fucking up the writing if they venture from the books. CDPR has better writing than any AAA company working right now.

Last edited:

Zer0wing

Cipher
Implying Cyberpunk 2077 is not a CPRED fanfic with, you guessed it, fanfic-tier writing. CP2077 was their chance to flex on their writing muscles. They decided to do Twitcher thing again with bringing back characters and reopen story arcs from old ass TTRPG. Despite the fact that overaching plot of CP2020 has ended and there was no need to write a sequel to it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom