Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need a "VAXXED" tag...

Vax tag?

• Yes, I want to know whom to avoid.

• No, I don't want to be exposed.

• Coronacomrade.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
We need a way to identify which users have received their doses of the coovid vax, so that those of us who are free may easily identify who is worth listening to or not.

before you ask "how are we going to know who is vaxxed?" easy, they are vaxxed so they will readily sign up for the tag to virtue signal.

thank you. please like and subscribe.

Maxie

first you had that furry game obsession, then with that cuck game or other now it's vaccination
benzem on this website you're not anonymous your retardation adds up

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Since the virus mutates every couple of weeks, RPGCodex is risking -- just like Brazil, India and Africa -- of becoming one of the world's largest reservoir of deadly mutations.

In all countries, anti-vaxxers must be locked up in mental institutions, vaccinated and maintained there until the formation of anti-bodies. On the Codex, we must urgently devise similar measures -- lock them up in Prosperium until they provide a proof of vaccination

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
vaxxed.png

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
And rightoids have the gall to claim those who got the jab are "obsessed" while being unable to shut about how special and smart and better they are for eminently contributing to sustaining the pandemic.

Our scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could stop the obese and elderly and retarded from dying at slightly higher rates than normal that they never stopped to ask whether they should.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
And rightoids have the gall to claim those who got the jab are "obsessed" while being unable to shut about how special and smart and better they are for eminently contributing to sustaining the pandemic.
I turn on the radio and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I turn on the Tel-Avison and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I walk the street and at every corner there is a poster about vax. I drive the road and every second billboard is about vax.

Yeah, people just can't shut up about being anti-vax

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
I turn on the radio and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I turn on the Tel-Avison and every five minutes there is a talk about vax. I walk the street and at every corner there is a poster about vax. I drive the road and every second billboard is about vax.

Yeah, people just can't shut up about being anti-vax
I turn on the radio and nobody is talking about vax. I walk the street and there is nothing anywhere about vax. I drive and there are no vax billboards. But! I open up 'dex and every rightoid is signaling the world how cool he is for hating vax and "sheeple" that got the jab. Truth is you morons are special snowflakes and you just need to feel different, because otherwise you're completely bland and worthless human beings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom