Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Chris Avellone grows a pair and fights back against being cancelled

Eli_Havelock

Learned
There's no reason for the Codex to be proud - the vast majority of people supported Chris out of a cult of personality and for political reasons because of who was accusing him.

Or he's actually good at his job, unlike the vast majority of the social lampreys who try to cancel any decent talent because of envy and being in the way of failfucking their way through their "career".

Also see: Vampire Bloodlines 2

Delterius

Arcane
11250618.jpg

For the disgusting slander of Master Christopher Avellone, I sentence all 102 defendants to finish his cursed Arcanum playthrough, exactly from the point where he left off!
And yes, WITHOUT Drog's unofficial patch, pure vanilla!
you must also be true to an avellonian speedrun, which means no using Arcanum's 'fast travel'

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
His decision to quit commenting on Codex might be beneficial to his court case.

While bitching about thots with rest of of us spergs might've been of some mental relief, it could quite probably undermined his current comeback.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Roguey any idea what Sawyer's take on all this is?

I did check and nothing.

However this guy replied to Karissa

Sorry you’re dealing with this once again. Apparently he just opted to block me over my comments last year. Love your way, bud.
PR Account Coordinator at @Stride_PR working on #DyingLight2 & awesome indies.

:hmmm:

the odds of avellone winning his case are directly proportional to the size of his lawyer's nose

The old guy appears solid, but the other one, Marashlian, I suspect a potential saboteur.
https://jjllplaw.com/aleeza-l-marashlian/
Aleeza L. Marashlian graduated magna cum laude from Southwestern Law School’s SCALE two-year accelerated program. While a law student, she successfully represented a client before the Ninth Circuit and obtained a remand to the Board of Immigration Appeals, her note advocating for rights resulting from a narrow application of copyright’s fair use doctrine was chosen for publication in the Southwestern Law Review, and she externed for judicial officers in both California Superior Court and Federal District Court. She received awards for high marks in her doctrinal classes and her work on Law Review, was a teaching assistant and a Dean’s Fellow, and served as a student member of the Diversity and Inclusion Faculty Committee.

"Gonna sue some people for false sexual misconduct allegations, I know who I'll hire, a woman who declares her allegiance to diversity and inclusion,"-- Chris Avellone

On to the lawsuit

Defendants Does 1 through 100 are sued herein by fictitious names for the reason that their true names are unknown to Avellone. Avellone will seek to leave to amend this complaint to allege the true names and capacities of these Defendants when they have been ascertained. Avellone is informed and believes and based thereon alleges that these fictitiously named Defendants are responsible in some manner for the actions and damages alleged herein. This wrongful conduct was intentionally and purposely directed at California.

:what:

somewhatgiggly

Scholar
Roguey any idea what Sawyer's take on all this is?

I did check and nothing.

However this guy replied to Karissa

Sorry you’re dealing with this once again. Apparently he just opted to block me over my comments last year. Love your way, bud.
PR Account Coordinator at @Stride_PR working on #DyingLight2 & awesome indies.

:hmmm:

the odds of avellone winning his case are directly proportional to the size of his lawyer's nose

The old guy appears solid, but the other one, Marashlian, I suspect a potential saboteur.
https://jjllplaw.com/aleeza-l-marashlian/
Aleeza L. Marashlian graduated magna cum laude from Southwestern Law School’s SCALE two-year accelerated program. While a law student, she successfully represented a client before the Ninth Circuit and obtained a remand to the Board of Immigration Appeals, her note advocating for rights resulting from a narrow application of copyright’s fair use doctrine was chosen for publication in the Southwestern Law Review, and she externed for judicial officers in both California Superior Court and Federal District Court. She received awards for high marks in her doctrinal classes and her work on Law Review, was a teaching assistant and a Dean’s Fellow, and served as a student member of the Diversity and Inclusion Faculty Committee.

"Gonna sue some people for false sexual misconduct allegations, I know who I'll hire, a woman who declares her allegiance to diversity and inclusion,"-- Chris Avellone

On to the lawsuit

Defendants Does 1 through 100 are sued herein by fictitious names for the reason that their true names are unknown to Avellone. Avellone will seek to leave to amend this complaint to allege the true names and capacities of these Defendants when they have been ascertained. Avellone is informed and believes and based thereon alleges that these fictitiously named Defendants are responsible in some manner for the actions and damages alleged herein. This wrongful conduct was intentionally and purposely directed at California.

False accusations aren't lauded by most, newsflash. Even if you put accusers first, false accusations don't help with that. Him hiring her isn't a problem unless you suddenly believe every woman everywhere is on the same conspitorial wavelength and she's a capable lawyer.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Chris' personal life"

Dude. This thread is abotu his personal life. They're about likely false accusations of what he did in his personal life. I personally normally don't care about game devs' personal lives but if one is gonna discuss them this is the kind of thread for it.

This is like someone posting in a BG3 thread and someone else stating 'you shoUldn't post about BG3 here'.

HOLY FUKK NUTZ.

Last edited:
What is this for a retarded soap opera: 10 years ago only womens magazines etc. would have reported on this and it would have been largely a private matter

WINNERS: lawyers, YouTube etc. for the free content filler, maybe the whores who made the lawsuit

LOSERS: Avellone, gamurz

Dexter

Arcane
Ask him why he blocked him. :lol:

Chad creator of Sunless Sea and Cultist Simulator who was accused of similar things but threatened to go to the court and they immediately left him in peace (however, he left his company raided by sjw traitors to create another one).
Btw. he also wrote and did this recently: https://diabolical.substack.com/p/a-conversation-with-alexis-kennedy

Mortmal

Arcane
His decision to quit commenting on Codex might be beneficial to his court case.

While bitching about thots with rest of of us spergs might've been of some mental relief, it could quite probably undermined his current comeback.

Not at all , blending in and being a true codexer MCA could easily prove his innocence in front of the court, everyone would believe he was falsely accused of sex having.

Last edited:

Tao

Savant
Better late than never i guess. Good luck Avellone, like others said: let's hope you are the first of many and this SJW era of madness reaches it end

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
On to the lawsuit

Cernat must have done a lot of twatter archiving...

Holy shit, basedest news of the recent times. Fucking finally, Chris is going to demolish these bitches! GO CHRIS! DESTROY THEM ALL!

I always believed in Chris' innocence.

Dude, you just spent $100 on 75 pages of Twitter screenshots. You're a hero, but I definitely won't take financial advice from you.
Honestly, I have no retort or comeback to this.

Fucking sigged lol.

At least he didn't say "You're a hero, and you have to leave." Yay!

hope he loses in court
You will never post in shoutbox again.
Consider your shoutboxing privileges... cancelled. :smug:

FUCKING SIGGED loooool

Does this mean he will also attack DU's claim in order to prove that he is, in fact, thoroughly gay?

Holy shit I never saw that thread.
I can see the Codex's heart breaking across time and space from here.

Karissa set her Twitter to private a few hours ago.

Hahahahhahaha

SHE DED

As we say here in Brazil: He Who Has an Asshole, Has Fear.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Why the fuck did he have to wait 1 year to release this? He should have defended himself from the start. This is some amorous triangle bullshit. That stupid bitch Klarissa just fucke
d up his career.

Yeah, that was very stupid of him.
It seems he absolutely inexperienced in this, and wasn't ready at all.
A bit of real life invasion in wonderland I guess.

And I think said Karissa simply used him - I think she knew who he was when they met. I think, when she saw back then, that some man bough a drinks for whole bar, and that many people know him, of course she asked who he is.
Hilarious that she wasn't even need to spread her legs - it only took 2 kissed to get her to game indusrty, imagine that.
I think she looked at him and was like - I'll wrap him aroun the finger easy-peasy.

Last edited:

Keshik

Arcane
I hope the whore(s) who accused him get a death sentence for slander.
I'm not kidding.

You're insane.

Yeah, it's me, not the society who destroys lifes based on accusations of fucking whores.

How destroyed is his life, anyway ? He can afford decent lawyers and not as if there's a kill squad out for him. So really, simple lawsuit for cash is fine.

fork

I hope the whore(s) who accused him get a death sentence for slander.
I'm not kidding.

You're insane.

Yeah, it's me, not the society who destroys lifes based on accusations of fucking whores.

How destroyed is his life, anyway ? He can afford decent lawyers and not as if there's a kill squad out for him. So really, simple lawsuit for cash is fine.

It's not like Chris Avellone is the first victim of this fucking cult. And even if some of them can afford top of the crop lawyers, there are many more who can't and of whom we never hear, and there should still be the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" in place, but somehow it isn't if one of these whores accuses you of touching her 20 years ago. There needs to be put a stop to this. It's beyond retarded. It's the other side of the coin of witch burnings, that's how retarded it is.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Guys, we should preferably make less comments like this, cause Cuntrissa will use it to portray herself a victim of literally KKK to gain sympathy AND MONEY to fight Chris in court, which will in turn drain Avellone's own bank account.

I think he will have quick win.
I think, someone who oversees #MeToo will hint them, that the more they struggle - the more it will damage MeToo, and the more MCA will win/get.
And they dont like when white men win publicly.
So, I think, they will quickly admit they fault - the more quickly they do that, the less MCA will get.
Then we will see, if someone really oversees/orchestrate this online lynching.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom