Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
I like how they added spikes and blades to hammers, though I wish they did Energy Emitters too.

Styg

Stygian Software
Developer
Jesus Christ, just leave the game where it is and start developing Infusion already.
Thank you for articulating this simple thought, I was pissed too much at the time. I get that the game still might benefit from some tinkering here and there but it will never be perfect, goddamned spectrum dev team.
A year or two here and there won't make much difference. What's the rush?

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Stygian said:
We are due for just one more content update before we shift fully to the Infusion project. From that point onwards there will be minor addition to the game, at least until the Infusion is released.

Ok, so just one more mayor content update before Underrail is complete. Then I can finally play it! However they hint at more content updates for Underrail once Infusion is out. How long should I wait for?

CHEMS

Scholar
I'm willing to bet this "certain NPCs can consume food" thing was made just for the Drag n Drop so you can't steal All-In anymore. I'm gonna be so fucking pissed if this happens.

Brickfrog

Learned
Stygian said:
We are due for just one more content update before we shift fully to the Infusion project. From that point onwards there will be minor addition to the game, at least until the Infusion is released.

Ok, so just one more mayor content update before Underrail is complete. Then I can finally play it! However they hint at more content updates for Underrail once Infusion is out. How long should I wait for?
If your waiting for a final final version it's probably best to stop checking this thread for at least the next twenty years and go play PoE or something. Underrail has had consistent patches for the better part of a decade and there doesn't seem to be much reason to think that's going to change in the foreseeable future.

I'm kind of curious about why some people feel like this though. Are you just worried that you will be missing out if you start a playthrough before every possible feature and balancing change is added?

Ghulgothas

Arcane
That time of the year again, here's the seasonal update to Ghul's Portrait Packtm.

Maximillian-l.png
Maximillian-s.png
Otto-l.png
Otto-s.png
Roland-l.png
Roland-s.png
Goro-l.png
Goro-s.png
Charles-l.png
Charles-s.png
Ellis-l.png
Ellis-s.png
Felix-l.png
Felix-s.png
Xander-l.png
Xander-s.png

Saul-l.png
Saul-s.png
Yumi-l.png
Yumi-s.png
Kleiner-l.png
Kleiner-s.png
Lionel-l.png
Lionel-s.png

.ZIP

CHEMS

Scholar
With this update, you get a "Warmed Up" buff standing next to burning barrels.

Also i noticed a new perk that involves a new PK skill named "psychokinetic chain" or something like that.

CHEMS

Scholar
Lmao. I dunno what the other new Psi Powers are, but they must be really dominating if this one is anything to go by.

20210630145423-1.jpg

Holy shit. I really hope that does energy damage so i can finally play a pure metathermics build without being cucked by robots.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Now I want to drop Jedi Paco III and jump into Hammer Paco VI but this time with mind lasers.

Oh fuck, what's thought controller? Does anyone know?
Someone on 4chan posted them all. There's two powers per school.
Thought control gets a power that steals some of the target's combat skills, and a lockon power that gives you a damage bonus against one enemy and a penalty against everyone else.
Metathermics gets plasma beam as already shown, and an ice wall. Except the wall only works on water tiles so it seems like fucking trash. But you don't care because holy shit plasma beam.
Psychokinesis gets a power where three enemies become linked and damaging one will also damage the others, and psi throwing net. It's just psi throwing net.

Overall most of them aren't that exciting, except plasma beam which is not only good, but also means metathermics is way more versatile since it can deal with robots now. You could probably finish the whole game as pure metathermics if you wanted. Except you'll still probably have to sneak past nagas, fucking nagas.

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
Oh fuck, what's thought controller? Does anyone know?
Someone on 4chan posted them all. There's two powers per school.
Thought control gets a power that steals some of the target's combat skills, and a lockon power that gives you a damage bonus against one enemy and a penalty against everyone else.
Metathermics gets plasma beam as already shown, and an ice wall. Except the wall only works on water tiles so it seems like fucking trash. But you don't care because holy shit plasma beam.
Psychokinesis gets a power where three enemies become linked and damaging one will also damage the others, and psi throwing net. It's just psi throwing net.

Overall most of them aren't that exciting, except plasma beam which is not only good, but also means metathermics is way more versatile since it can deal with robots now. You could probably finish the whole game as pure metathermics if you wanted. Except you'll still probably have to sneak past nagas, fucking nagas.
PK link spell sounds good actually, link three dudes together, hit them all with TK Punch + Proxy. Also link them together and hit them all with electrokinesis, wonder how ridiculous that is.

Parabalus

Arcane
The new TC skill stealing works with base value, the difficulty skill modifier for enemies won't help this, right?

Found a video on youtube. This is so fucking neat.

Super Sayan Build when?

Looks more like cyclops from x-men.

There's a new 'Cyclops's Eye' item, go figure.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom