Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex Server Upgrade Drive

A horse of course

https://www.amazon.com/SZQHT-Opening-Stainless-Fingernail-Clippers/dp/B0773KW52B

• EXTRA Wide JAW CURVED BLADES for Thick Nails-- Sharp, Curved, Wide jaw blades can open to 15mm. different from regular fingernail clippers,Perfect toenail nipper for your thick or ingrown toe nails due to tough,fungus, diabetes, paronychia, aging and other health concerns, be used as a manicure or pedicure tool.
  • IDEAL FOR THICK NAILS--Better ergonomics: Our unique handle design allows the clipper to cradle your fingers, making it easier to control and delivering a more confident clip.Reinforced and forged clipper handle creates more strength and leverage which means you have to work less, even with thick nails.Specialized design for good grip and non-slip action.
  • DESIGNED for SOLID CONSTRUCTION and DURABILITY-- Size 3.54” x 0.59” x 0.55”, comfortable and ergonomic to use.this manicure kit are made from premium stainless steel , The sharp blades cut smoothly and preventing nail splitting, ingrown toenails and fungal infection.the files make nails much more smooth.
  • PERFECT GIFT for ELDERS--This professional tools can be used in nail salons,as well as at home by young adults, men, women, seniors, athletes. it's a best christmas, birthday,mothers day,fathers day,thanksgiving,anniversary, gift for family and friends !

agris

Arcane
Patron
There we go, meant to do that a long time ago. Most of you are disgusting human beings, and I'm lucky I get to interact with you all while educating myself on one of the few hobbies I still enjoy.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

Everyone who donated $100 or more will soon be asked where they live... or what their best postal address is.

Is that true that Crispy is still moderating shoutbox and you're a bunch of faggots/frauds/cucks/thieves (add necessary insult) and you broke the deal you had with asfasdf ?

Edit:
TheImplodingVoice Jenkem
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/asfasdf.16098/#profile-post-53691
Jenkem said:
crispy banned me from the shoutbox the other day and now admitted it which means he and possibly DU effectively stole $500 from you for breach of contract

But there are more cases like this and apparently this retard Crispy likes to change the SB title to his pieces of "wisdom" (read: shit spouting from his mouth and keyboard) and then says it's not him, laughing.

Last edited:
Vatnik Wumao
Is that true that Crispy is still moderating shoutbox and you're a bunch of faggots/frauds/cucks/thieves (add necessary insult) and you broke the deal you had with asfasdf ?

Edit:
TheImplodingVoice Jenkem
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/members/asfasdf.16098/#profile-post-53691
Jenkem said:
crispy banned me from the shoutbox the other day and now admitted it which means he and possibly DU effectively stole $500 from you for breach of contract
It's called a tax on stupidity, bro.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom