Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Expeditions: Rome Dev Diary #3 - Story

Jrpgfan

Erudite
I just sound like an Italian that knows his history

No, you don't.

Shouldn't you be happy and supportive of the claim that your ancestors were part of the Roman Empire?

Since my ancestors come from Portugal and Spain, and a little of Italy, I'm not a big fan of this retard saying subsaharans were part of the Roman Empire.

You're brazilian. That automatically makes you black.

jungl

Augur
No, you see, black people literally didn't exist. They were only invented in the 16th century.

I told a convincing argument to my friends baby sister when she was in the 8th grade that black people were invented in the 1960s. She believed it for some time.

It just goes to show that ancient rome is too far fetched.

Dr Schultz

Augur

No, you don't.

Shouldn't you be happy and supportive of the claim that your ancestors were part of the Roman Empire?

Since my ancestors come from Portugal and Spain, and a little of Italy, I'm not a big fan of this retard saying subsaharans were part of the Roman Empire.

AHAHAH REALLY? Is he Brazilian? This suddenly went from pathetic to surreal.
A member of litteraly the most etherogenus population in the world obsessed with racial purity and imaginary Roman ancestors.

Well, I guess Mr. Bolsanero has to get his votes somewhere after all:P

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Atlet

Self-Ejected
Vatnik

No, you don't.

he is not black, but brown

Dr Schultz

Augur

No, you don't.

he is not black, but brown

According to the most recent data, he could be of almost any color in the visual spectrum.

You'll have an hard time finding a more heterogeneous population than the Brazilian one on planet Earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil

Last edited:

Jrpgfan

Erudite
A member of litteraly the most etherogenus population in the world obsessed with racial purity and imaginary Roman ancestors.

Its Bolsonaro, not Bolsanero. And he's of Italian(as you'd guess by his surname) and German descent. That's why he's half facist, half Nazi(now watch Irene get triggered bellow).

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Its Bolsonaro, not Bolsanero. And he's of Italian(as you'd guess by his surname)
You could easily live in Italy your entire life without ever hearing the surname "Bolzonaro", since it basically exists only in a single region in the north (and it's not like it sounds particularly "Italian" in any way). To put things in perspective, my surname is extremely rare and most people have never heard of it, but it's still 14 times more common than "Bolzonaro".

Jrpgfan

Erudite
You could easily live in Italy your entire life without ever hearing the surname "Bolzonaro", since it basically exists only in a single region in the north (and it's not like it sounds particularly "Italian" in any way). To put things in perspective, my surname is extremely rare and most people have never heard of it, but it's still 14 times more common than "Bolzonaro".
It does sound Italian to me, especially when I say it with a fake Italian accent.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
Btw it looks like the mayor of his family's hometown in Italy organized a party to celebrate him winning the elections for presidency lol. Why the hell anyone would do that for some foreigner they don't even know even if he's a distant relative. That's fucking lame.

Dr Schultz

Augur

Its Bolsonaro, not Bolsanero. And he's of Italian(as you'd guess by his surname) and German descent. That's why he's half facist, half Nazi(now watch Irene get triggered bellow).

Sorry for the misspelling, and - more importantly - sorry for Bolzonaro...

Truth to be told, my Country is responsible to a certain degree for a lot shitty things happened in South America.

Dr Schultz

Augur
Video by Metatron on the topic of Blacks in Ancient Rome:

After this video, the average user here will think that there is an ongoing Italian conspiracy to place black people in Northern Africa during the Roman era:positive:

PS: Fuck, I envy this guy pronunciation. I barely noticed he's from Sicily.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom