Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
My real name isn't a big secret. Similarly, we've all seen Corvinus' mom naked, but that doesn't mean you should be posting pics of her everywhere. That's just rude. Keep your shitposting in GD and Shoutbox where it belongs.

That bit deep, didn't it? What were you thinking when you wrote that piece of fan fiction? I mean seriously - it's so terrible I can only force myself to read small sections of it at a time.
I don't get it. Why would you even read it?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Can't we all just get along?

AssassinMarkGibbons.jpg

peace was never an option
Do you want to play another match, this time for Kalin's freedom? :smug::smug::smug:

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
My real name isn't a big secret. Similarly, we've all seen Corvinus' mom naked, but that doesn't mean you should be posting pics of her everywhere. That's just rude. Keep your shitposting in GD and Shoutbox where it belongs.

That bit deep, didn't it? What were you thinking when you wrote that piece of fan fiction? I mean seriously - it's so terrible I can only force myself to read small sections of it at a time.

Infinitron Dragon said:
The Main Alien Ship
The Guardian is sitting with a bunch of goblins, planning his invasion.
Guardian: Soon, Britannia shall be mine!
Goblins: Yes Master!
Guardian: I shall slay the Avatar with my bare behind and fill their land with my putrid, disgusting smells.
Guardian: I expect the Britannians shall try to fight back with their puny dragons. But we will crush them! Our gases shall fill their world with pestilence! Our droppings shall make their world reek of dead fish and rotten tomatos! Our bared armpits shall make the them puke in disgust! Come, let us fill this world with our sacred stench!
Guardian: Stop saying that!
Guardian: Are you stupid?
Guardian: When's the last time you ate magenta-colored chocolate?
Guardian: Are you ever going to say something else?
Goblins: No Master!
Guardian: It's so hard to find good hordes these days...
That's the end of the first day! Stay tuned for the second smelly, idiotic, wonderful episode of Virtuousness Day!!! Infinitron Dragon - out!

And people wonder why infinitron likes pozzed games.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What were you thinking when you wrote that piece of fan fiction?

He was an actual child when he wrote it. Some people who have been on the internet since they were kids change their names to distance themselves from the cringe in their past, others just accept it.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Also I think it's completely fucked that we didn't even finish getting angry about Maxie being banned from shoutbox we now have to be outraged about a separate issue at the same time.

Beans00

Augur
Well infinitron helped me get my account back so that was pretty nice thing to do.

I used to like shitposting when I was like 15-16 and I guess then it was ok. Alot of people bring drama on themselves though, sometimes its just better to discuss RPGs. Even shit ones like morrowind.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
One of the rare cases I have to agree with Crispy, even though he and Infinitron are usually overbearing in regards to moderation.

How hard can it be not to harass people? You wouldn't want it done to you. So stop being creepy.

You did it. You actually achieved it. Your post that is the magnum opus of your years of gay posts. A satisfying culmination.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
it's one thing to be aware that Infinitron happens to have a name and surname like anyone else and it's another to follow him around sharing this personal info compulsively for no real reason whatsoever tbh
call me old-fashioned but internet and irl should be kept apart
What personal info? Every codexer knows Infinitron's name is Tovi, so what? I don't see his surname being posted by Kalin or anyone else.

This is what happens when you give power to jews. Infinitron turned out to be a petty coward with thin skin, with behaviour befitting NeoGaf not RPG Codex.

DarkUnderlord
I referred to a user by their real first name once and everybody lost their minds.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Look at the bright side - Kalin's account wasn't nuked, which means the administration fears the possible repercussions and left it as a mean to bring Kalin back if shit gets bad.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
If it's not a secret then why are you trying to silence everyone who posts it? Because it's rude? WTF? Somehow rudeness (to say mildly, some much more disturbing content is posted on the Codex on daily basis and calling it "rudeness" is an euphemism) doesn't bother you when it comes to others but when someone posts your name you go apeshit :D. Again, you're changing codex to NeoGAF safe space, at least when it comes to mods.

gjgH9tU.jpg

Anyway, the latter part of your post shows how petty and dishonest person you are. At least grow a pair and admit the real reason you don't want people writing your name. Also, thanks for proving my point and removing my custom title "Infinitron's name is Tovi" :D.

Attachments

• Tovi.jpg
    Tovi.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 53

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom