Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hi Goral!

My real name isn't a big secret. Similarly, we've all seen Corvinus' mom naked, but that doesn't mean you should be posting pics of her everywhere. That's just rude. Keep your shitposting in GD and Shoutbox where it belongs.
If it's not a secret then why are you trying to silence everyone who posts it? Because it's rude? WTF? Somehow rudeness (to say mildly, some much more disturbing content is posted on the Codex on daily basis and calling it "rudeness" is an euphemism) doesn't bother you when it comes to others but when someone posts your name you go apeshit :D. Again, you're changing codex to NeoGAF safe space, at least when it comes to mods.

gjgH9tU.jpg

Anyway, the latter part of your post shows how petty and dishonest person you are. At least grow a pair and admit the real reason you don't want people writing your name. Also, thanks for proving my point and removing my custom title "Infinitron's name is Tovi" :D.
Bye Goral!

This has been everyone's mandatory public education lesson.

Vatnik
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
If it's not a secret then why are you trying to silence everyone who posts it? Because it's rude? WTF? Somehow rudeness (to say mildly, some much more disturbing content is posted on the Codex on daily basis and calling it "rudeness" is an euphemism) doesn't bother you when it comes to others but when someone posts your name you go apeshit :D. Again, you're changing codex to NeoGAF safe space, at least when it comes to mods.
kike shill said:
Screenshot_33.png

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I am kind of amazed how far people will take things well after they are told to knock it off.

This site has the most lenient moderation team in existence. OCAU got pretty strict after the "Fill tyres with grout" saga, and I feel it has lost a lot of its spirit. RPG Codex is the only good place on the Internet where you can be yourself and not have to worry about repercussions.

I love you mod team!

Maxie

I'm somewhat baffled by people claiming "oh but Kalin was such a darling when he talked games" when he's only ever played SMAC and specked his commentary of it with the same half-wit cant which filled the remaining 99% of his posting history
ever since he devised the theory that Scandinavians are actual Jews and the people we consider to be Jews are in fact a tribe cursed by YHVH he just became unbearable

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Untitled-1.png

The greatest man I never knew came home late every night,
He never had to much to say. 'Cause SMAC was on his mind.
I never really knew him, oh and now it seems so sad.
Everything he gave to us took all he had.

The greatest words I never heard... I guess I'll never hear.
The man I thought could never die has been banned just right here.
Oh, he was good at bus'ness but there was bus'ness left to do.
He never said he loved me... Guess he thought... I knew...♪

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

RIP Kalin. The greatest turkish poster on RPG Codex.

Last edited:

SumDrunkGuy

The difference, similarly to what happened with Maxiepicgate, is that Infinitron told him (Kalin) quite clearly in Shoutbox that he needed to stop referring to him by his real first name. Infinitron even stated he was thinking of banning him for it.

Pro Tip: If you don't want to be banned from an obscure computer roleplaying game website that takes an INCREDIBLE amount of stupidity to actually get banned from, don't do incredibly stupid things like continuing to refer to that site's administrator by his first name when said administrator warns you to knock it off.

P.S. My 'cuck' rating stat should skyrocket after this post but that's okay; I'm still your friendly neighborhood Sheriff

Wtf, then why am I being raped in the ass for way less? I would never do that type of shit. My offence was kindergarten shit by comparison and I was super apologetic about it. And I'm not arguing btw please don't hurt me more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom