Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
B2.

Old man will be the easiest to carry, and the guy is a part of the Hunter Association, or at least has some sort of association with them. Even if we lose Elizabeth, we can get back on track with the cool story line, so it has potential either way.

Tigranes

Arcane
B seems like it would have an interesting (and catastrophic?) interaction with crazy boy's experiments, while A and C seem less distinct in that regard.

At least outside the immediate morgue area, I wonder if the gurney allows us to pretend that we are legitimately wheeling a covered body somewhere, or if that's just not going to fly.

Kz3r0

Arcane
C
Carrying around a corpse on your shoulders is surely more suspicious than on a gurney.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
A1 seems to be the most deniable should we get caught, so I’ll vote that.

How would we explain A1 if we get caught?

that we're moving a body following a doctor's order? And we claim we though the student was a doctor and had a legitimate purpose for asking us to bring him a body in the middle of the night; that way we look like a naïve idiot and not a corpse stealer.

ChumBucket

Augur
The only thing the hivemind loves more than waifu's is mysterious older men, even dead ones. :lol:

C. for the potential jack the ripper side plot and the compact package.

2. as 'sneaking' in plain sight requires social composure to be stealthy, something our character is not strong at.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
C2

Easy to transport, plus close enough to the living target that we might have a prior warning of what to expect from the treatment of Liz.

Orbit

Scholar
C2.

Just like Nevill said the girl's corpse is easy to carry on our own without waking everyone with the gurney.

And if we do manage to bring the girl back from the dead she won't be able to fight us without her limbs attached. Inbefore severed limbs work like in Evil Dead...

Baltika9

Arcane
C2, closer in makeup to Sophie in addition to the advantages stated by others.

Last edited:

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Ah shit. I had a feeling the procedure might transport Elizabeth's soul into a new body. In which case we just trapped her in some old dude. Still, it's better than trapping her in a decapitated young girl, or a big scary mfer, especially if the old dude has some special abilities due to his Hunter tattoo.

Tigranes

Arcane
Ah shit. I had a feeling the procedure might transport Elizabeth's soul into a new body. In which case we just trapped her in some old dude. Still, it's better than trapping her in a decapitated young girl, or a big scary mfer, especially if the old dude has some special abilities due to his Hunter tattoo.

Yeah, but she probably enjoys having limbs more

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom