Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Maxie

The difference, similarly to what happened with Maxiepicgate, is that Infinitron told him (Kalin) quite clearly in Shoutbox that he needed to stop referring to him by his real first name. Infinitron even stated he was thinking of banning him for it.

Pro Tip: If you don't want to be banned from an obscure computer roleplaying game website that takes an INCREDIBLE amount of stupidity to actually get banned from, don't do incredibly stupid things like continuing to refer to that site's administrator by his first name when said administrator warns you to knock it off.

P.S. My 'cuck' rating stat should skyrocket after this post but that's okay; I'm still your friendly neighborhood Sheriff

Wtf, then why am I being raped in the ass for way less? I would never do that type of shit. My offence was kindergarten shit by comparison and I was super apologetic about it. And I'm not arguing btw please don't hurt me more.
you don't even own a PC dumbass name the last RPG you've played and when was it

SumDrunkGuy

The difference, similarly to what happened with Maxiepicgate, is that Infinitron told him (Kalin) quite clearly in Shoutbox that he needed to stop referring to him by his real first name. Infinitron even stated he was thinking of banning him for it.

Pro Tip: If you don't want to be banned from an obscure computer roleplaying game website that takes an INCREDIBLE amount of stupidity to actually get banned from, don't do incredibly stupid things like continuing to refer to that site's administrator by his first name when said administrator warns you to knock it off.

P.S. My 'cuck' rating stat should skyrocket after this post but that's okay; I'm still your friendly neighborhood Sheriff

Wtf, then why am I being raped in the ass for way less? I would never do that type of shit. My offence was kindergarten shit by comparison and I was super apologetic about it. And I'm not arguing btw please don't hurt me more.
you don't even own a PC dumbass name the last RPG you've played and when was it

Bitch I played through Diablo 3 numerous times so I know a thing or two about CRPGs.

dacencora

I'm somewhat baffled by people claiming "oh but Kalin was such a darling when he talked games" when he's only ever played SMAC and specked his commentary of it with the same half-wit cant which filled the remaining 99% of his posting history
ever since he devised the theory that Scandinavians are actual Jews and the people we consider to be Jews are in fact a tribe cursed by YHVH he just became unbearable
Get better taste in games lmao

Vatnik Wumao
___ is a real human name? Ok.
Why do you want to get banned, man?

Probably quoting it counts as the same offense
What quote? :^)

Nothing to see here, comrade))
iu

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So the little shit got banned in the end.
GOOD!

I had enough of him constantly insulting me in shoutbox anyway.

Kalin: Oh J_C is a cuck, it is his fault that my friend Ironyuri got banned. I miss my friend. Ironyuri did nothing wrong.
Hahaha, you can go after your friend! Who's laughin now?!!!!

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I referred to a user by their real first name once and everybody lost their minds.
That's because you fucking got his name off his credit card information when he donated to a Codex fundraiser and he'd never mentioned his name to anyone anywhere. Do you seriously still not understand why that's a problem?
Well that's a lie. He clearly mentioned his name to me when he donated.

Vatnik Wumao
I referred to a user by their real first name once and everybody lost their minds.
That's because you fucking got his name off his credit card information when he donated to a Codex fundraiser and he'd never mentioned his name to anyone anywhere. Do you seriously still not understand why that's a problem?
Not good for business, DU.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Not good for business, DU.
He was using my name. I didn't ever recall giving my name to him. I thought we'd established a special bond. Like maybe we were friends and could hang out.

He didn't take it very well though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom