Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Maxie

imagine being shortsighted enough to endorse crazy people peddling someone's personal info or even daring to joke about it

Derringer

Prophet
Hey hey hey, woah woah woah, what white nationalism? It's all second degree humor. I write about niggers & jews all the time, and I'm an internationalist communist. I think he got the wrong website.

P.S. homosexuality, on the other hand, is a mental illness.
Homosexuality is caused by chugging soy lattes.

Alex

Arcane
it's one thing to be aware that Infinitron happens to have a name and surname like anyone else and it's another to follow him around sharing this personal info compulsively for no real reason whatsoever tbh
call me old-fashioned but internet and irl should be kept apart
What personal info? Every codexer knows Infinitron's name is Tovi, so what? I don't see his surname being posted by Kalin or anyone else.

This is what happens when you give power to jews. Infinitron turned out to be a petty coward with thin skin, with behaviour befitting NeoGaf not RPG Codex.

DarkUnderlord
I referred to a user by their real first name once and everybody lost their minds.

First name?! What madness. I would be outraged here if anyone called me by it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Imagine just slamming Grauken as hard as you can. Just going full speed, grabbing him with both arms, lifting him clear over your head, and just slamming him down into the concrete with every fiber of muscle in your body. The noise of his destruction would be akin to a gunshot, but rather than the crack of a supersonic bullet, it is the collective cracking of every bone in his tiny body. He could just be waddling his little midge waddle and suddenly find himself lifting into the air, and the next time he blinks he is launching towards the sidewalk at literally breakneck speed. Every little midge bone in his little midge body would be broken, if not outright shattered. Compound fractures would tear through both his skin and pierce his internal organs. Blood and cranial fluids would leak from the multiple open fractures across his skull. His lower teeth would be driven into his unhinged jaw. And as the life fades away from him and his vision would turn black, he's look up at you and beg with his eyes "Why?" Yet your casual stride away from him would give him the only answer he is worthy of: "Why not?" You see, Grauken's entire midge life is utterly beneath the notice of actual humans, and snuffing his pathetic life out was an action done so casually and so carelessly it was far beyond your notice. It was a thoughtless impulse, one already forgotten. The one and only reason nobody had ended his pitiful midge life earlier was because nobody else could be bothered. He wasn't even worth the time to put any conscious thought into killing. With that realization, Grauken releases his bowels (a runny midge poop, as midges lack the intestinal length to properly process food) and dies. Nobody bothers burying him.
tenor.gif

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If he was just using already given first name in the codex only,i see no problem. If he was spilling in to other places and giving out private information,well that is a different thing.

That said i respect authoritarian chads,clearly if the admins tell you to shut up or fuck off,you make your own choice and live with the consequences. This is no democracy or anything such shit,if you don't like it,then fuck off and make your own site or whateva.

Absinthe

Arcane
An old commie faggot called yuri kept calling DU by his real name. DU retaliated by replying in kind as a lesson in not connecting people's real names to Codex stuff. Yuri argued that DU's name was publicly available, whereas DU could only have acquired Yuri's first name from his donations to codex kickstarter campaigns - thus DU was doxxing him using Yuri's financial information. Yuri and a few other low-quality posters (e.g. Bruticis) threw a strop and left, with some of them spamming Obsidian/InXile on twitter with these allegations. In the end everyone moved on, as nobody likes communists.
That's called living in a preferred world, son. You're blatantly trying to downplay the issue. I don't give a fuck about the ironyuri/DU spat, but using someone's credit card information against them is a special kind of fucked up and untrustworthy behavior. That's my hang-up.

If you're one of those "there is no such thing as wrong methods, only wrong targets" retards, then you can go fuck yourself.

I'd like to remind everyone that DU admitted what he did was wrong and sincerely (and thoroughly) apologized for it.
Thing is, his handling of that exact topic in this thread so far undercuts that message and makes it feel more like one of those curated statements you put out to make an issue go away. He's trying to play that shit off as a fucking joke. It's like he misplaced his balls and turned into a defensive little faggot who can no longer admit he fucked up and so needs to play stupid games instead.

To put this shit more simply: DU has done a solid job of convincing me (and probably others too) that it would be a mistake to donate to or through the Codex, unless there is a way to donate properly anonymously, because he seems to regard his reckless mishandling of that exact kind of personal information as a funny joke.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Kalin strode into Codexia, returned from exile. The once balmy lowlands were thick with the stench of poz. Posts erected by the talmudic sorcerer exerted a malign influence on the land, exhorting the once proud Codexers to spend their coin on shit games made by pigdog capitalists.

Kalin headed straight out of the woods, down a path leading to the town which had grown around the Castle of the Underlord. The Underlord was the beloved ruler of all Codexia, the founder of the nation, and a true believer in freedom. Yet age had taken its toll, reducing the once mighty patriarch to a doddering figure addicted to Benzos. Advisors squabbled for power and ensured that no messenger reached the well-meaning but senile Underlord unvetted. Of these the most perfidious was undoubtedly the kike Tarvus, who consorted with demons, game devs, and other unsavoury creatures.

The other advisors to the Underlord included the apathetic nihilist Crispy, who could seldom muster any act more strenuous than ironic witticism: Saint Proverbius, a wise and honourable man who lacked the penchant for violence necessary to put the kike in its place: and Scrooge, a femoid who got a sick pleasure out of persecuting the harmless mad monk Prosper with trumped-up harassment allegations.

Kalin paused to speak with a humble farmer who was ploughing his field practically surrounded on all sides by the Satanic malison-posts which that vile heeb Tarvus had inflicted on all Codexia.

“How can you stand it?” asked Kalin. “These posts are shit, and they’re spammed everywhere!”

“I know, but the mods don’t like it if you say so. They took away my pal’s buttons for saying so.” The farmer replied wearily.

“Outrageous - this isn’t how Codexers should live! It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a sheep.” But Kalin was not upbraiding the farmer, who just wanted to discuss RPGs without getting banned. He picked up a shovel and judiciously smeared donkey shit on a good dozen of the kike’s posts, before continuing on his way. This time he would deal with the sorcerer for good.

Last edited:

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Unrepentant DU

That's not the vibe I get from this though. It seems to me that he was genuinely repentant for his actions back then and gave a thorough and, let us not forget to add, public accounting to the Codex. Having done that my impression is that he's not going to allow anyone to later bring it back up to beat him over the head with. And no BDS-like threat of withholding funding is going to change his mind; if it would, he'd have "changed" long before that shit with IronYuri.

He reacted to this kerfuffle the same way he always has on this forum... with (hit-or-miss) snark. The fact that the subject of the snark was a particularly egregious previous mistake is neither here nor there. Whatever is to hand, will be used. And if someone subsequently tries to Karen-shame him (that's you I'm talking about, in case it's not clear :D), he's going to react the same way he always does to aggression on the forums... with snark, appearance of impropriety be damned.

And it shouldn't be at all unexpected. Give DU his due, he is eminently predictable in these circumstances. The time to have a serious conversation about his behavior back then, was back then. He had it, with all of us who cared to weigh in at the time, and then closed the door on it. You should have known exactly the nature of his responses to your posts well before you hit those Post Reply buttons.

Semiurge

Cipher
Imagine just slamming Grauken as hard as you can. Just going full speed, grabbing him with both arms, lifting him clear over your head, and just slamming him down into the concrete with every fiber of muscle in your body. The noise of his destruction would be akin to a gunshot, but rather than the crack of a supersonic bullet, it is the collective cracking of every bone in his tiny body. He could just be waddling his little midge waddle and suddenly find himself lifting into the air, and the next time he blinks he is launching towards the sidewalk at literally breakneck speed. Every little midge bone in his little midge body would be broken, if not outright shattered. Compound fractures would tear through both his skin and pierce his internal organs. Blood and cranial fluids would leak from the multiple open fractures across his skull. His lower teeth would be driven into his unhinged jaw. And as the life fades away from him and his vision would turn black, he's look up at you and beg with his eyes "Why?" Yet your casual stride away from him would give him the only answer he is worthy of: "Why not?" You see, Grauken's entire midge life is utterly beneath the notice of actual humans, and snuffing his pathetic life out was an action done so casually and so carelessly it was far beyond your notice. It was a thoughtless impulse, one already forgotten. The one and only reason nobody had ended his pitiful midge life earlier was because nobody else could be bothered. He wasn't even worth the time to put any conscious thought into killing. With that realization, Grauken releases his bowels (a runny midge poop, as midges lack the intestinal length to properly process food) and dies. Nobody bothers burying him.

The absolute incarnation of evil, Crispy, lies at your feet in a pool of his own piss and shit. His wrinkled, fecal-splattered visage still strains, a jagged-toothed rictus trying to cry out. Insane even in death. Your lips pinched in bitter victory, you kick his head off his remains and spit on his corpse.
You seem upset. . . . huh. Seemed upset.

BUT THE ADVENTURE IS JUST BEGINNING!

And if you like RPG Codex, you'll love the prequel trilogy of "Nocturnal Emissions"! Thirteen more fudge-packed, super-challenged staff members. Kalin battles the cucks as they plan large-scale doxxing warfare. Fight Infinitron, Scroo, and DarkUnderlord!

Cael

Arcane
What were you thinking when you wrote that piece of fan fiction?

He was an actual child when he wrote it. Some people who have been on the internet since they were kids change their names to distance themselves from the cringe in their past, others just accept it.
I didn't know who Infinitron was until I came to the Codex. While I am a UDIC member, and I did read that abyssmal story many, many years before, I did not make that link between the two until that drama blew up a couple of years ago. My opinion of infinishill was made in the absence of his now infamous far-below-the-depths-of-Khyber-shit-tier "story".

And my opinion of infinishit, in the light of your statement, is now thus: He never grew up.

Absinthe

Arcane
Kalarion, are you on drugs? How the fuck you managed to parse "I haven't donated to the codex and I'm probably not gonna, unless there are properly anonymous donations I guess" as some kind of "BDS-like threat" is a mystery, but stop letting your colossal lust for DU's cock shortcircuit your thinking. That shit doesn't even work as a threat. I was simply pointing out that there are actual consequences to his handling of this specific topic, because if you act comfortable with abusing people's financial information, people will naturally not want to entrust you with their financial information. I didn't think I needed to spell it out to this degree, but I guess you needed it.

Also, if DU didn't want to anyone to call him out for the dumb shit he did, he shouldn't have brought up the topic himself and made it sound like people were just overreacting by omitting crucial context.

And following it up by treating abuse of access to people's private information as a laughing matter ain't exactly helping either. Sure, maybe snark and being a little bitch are part of DU's defense mechanism against uncomfortable subjects, but some subjects are in fact serious business.

Last edited:

A horse of course

An old commie faggot called yuri kept calling DU by his real name. DU retaliated by replying in kind as a lesson in not connecting people's real names to Codex stuff. Yuri argued that DU's name was publicly available, whereas DU could only have acquired Yuri's first name from his donations to codex kickstarter campaigns - thus DU was doxxing him using Yuri's financial information. Yuri and a few other low-quality posters (e.g. Bruticis) threw a strop and left, with some of them spamming Obsidian/InXile on twitter with these allegations. In the end everyone moved on, as nobody likes communists.
That's called living in a preferred world, son. You're blatantly trying to downplay the issue. I don't give a fuck about the ironyuri/DU spat, but using someone's credit card information against them is a special kind of fucked up and untrustworthy behavior. That's my hang-up.

If you're one of those "there is no such thing as wrong methods, only wrong targets" retards, then you can go fuck yourself.

I'd like to remind everyone that DU admitted what he did was wrong and sincerely (and thoroughly) apologized for it.
Thing is, his handling of that exact topic in this thread so far undercuts that message and makes it feel more like one of those curated statements you put out to make an issue go away. He's trying to play that shit off as a fucking joke. It's like he misplaced his balls and turned into a defensive little faggot who can no longer admit he fucked up and so needs to play stupid games instead.

To put this shit more simply: DU has done a solid job of convincing me (and probably others too) that it would be a mistake to donate to or through the Codex, unless there is a way to donate properly anonymously, because he seems to regard his reckless mishandling of that exact kind of personal information as a funny joke.

He didn't simply play it off as a joke. He said it was accidental, explained the context (trying to stop codickers spamming another codicker's real-life info), apologized, and explained the steps he was taking to clarify the codex's legal responsiblities on such matters. There's also the very pertinent fact that many of the people still calling DU out for this are being disingenuous, constantly saying stuff like "teehee what if I emailed DarkUnderlord's business associates with white nationalist posts found on rpgcodex". Also my personal experience with DU re: privacy stuff has always been very good. So I'm satisfied he knows it was a huge fuckup and took responsiblity for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aemar

Arcane
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/grunker-is-on-danish-tv.95762/

:hmmm:

Damn you guys are creepy. How the fuck did you figure this out :lol:

(no seriously it is kindda eerie)
Most likely that every poster here already has a personal dossier in Mossad's database.

However, I did get additional information off of Grunker's Facebook profile. :M
Was Vito Jerusalemeone already a mod by the time he doxxed Grunker, or did he become one only later?

Codex Year of the Donut
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/grunker-is-on-danish-tv.95762/

:hmmm:

Damn you guys are creepy. How the fuck did you figure this out :lol:

(no seriously it is kindda eerie)
Most likely that every poster here already has a personal dossier in Mossad's database.

However, I did get additional information off of Grunker's Facebook profile. :M
Was Vito Jerusalemeone already a mod by the time he doxxed Grunker, or did he become one only later?
already was one

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom