Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Guten tag, Herr Panda!

al-amanyya.jpg

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
As I've said before, I'm more than aware of the various inadequacies of staff. Unfortunately I can't clone myself yet(1) so we'll have to do with what we've got.

Unless there are any other volunteers?

(1) One of the clones would have to be forced to write content against its will. I have various options here. Possibly even a rotating roster where we all chip in. The chance of the content hostage clone going rogue is pretty high.

How much would we get paid?

Humanophage

Arcane
This is tragic. Please bring back Kalin, he was such a good and active poster bringing a lot to the table. Could you at least return the other ban format where you can PM a person?

Although it seems he stopped posting normally since late June. I wonder what happened.

Last edited:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
I just want to chime in about that disgusting debacle with the marvelous CryptRat 's CRPG. Despite being a total blast (just imagine dungeon crawling Dragon Wars/Wasteland with a ton of content and nifty mechanics) it was very niche, barely anyone at the Codex played it. So it badly needed publicity. Fuck, I almost missed it myself too, because I don't check Codex Workshop very often.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/note-of-the-outskirts-blobber-by-cryptrat.136541/
Our dear Infintron ignored requests for a news item four times. It certainly takes too much of his precious, valuable time, just to write a fucking paragraph of text, add the link and press one button. Instead, he spammed me and others with the passive-agressive ratings.
Then, when Darth Roxor wrote about it a newsitem, someone rolled back its time, effectively hiding information.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/note-of-the-outskirts-an-oldie-blobber-released.137037/
It's not just CrypRat. Infinitron ignores everything :obviously:.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...t-atomic-vaxxination-cyclopean-chasms.137646/

EDIT:
I remembered a great image (courtesy of Stainless Veteran) that summarizes a lot of Infi's actions.
2oGLdv5Z_o.jpg

Last edited:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Either jealous or leftist, the person who snitched on sser.
As I remember, it was Mynon or at least he fanned the flames, little leftist shit. Silver Coin aka Copper Coin (who later doxxed and made to retire Jarl Frank) was never found. Suspicious newfag Safav Hamon was, apparently, just a newfag.

Last edited:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Either jealous or leftist, the person who snitched on sser.
As I remember, it was Mynon or at least he fanned the flames, little leftist shit. Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was never found. Suspicious newfag Safav Hamon was, apparently, just a newfag.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Mynon. The original snitching was very close to his fairly distinct writing style.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It's not just CrypRat. Infinitron ignores everything :obviously:.
I'm writing an article, but I'm not sure I should even finish it, considering that Infinitron is not responding in DMs. What's the point of finishing if this guy is pouting and playing hard to get, when he's supposed to be the press attaché.

It already took me tens of hours. It'll take another hundreds, but then this guy will just ignore me? Good to know.

Kind of makes you think back to all those arguments about "oh no, what if we demod him, who'll do his job?"? Hard to buy into it, when he's not doing it anyway. A bot can repost news, too. The guy is literally impeding content creation, not facilitating it.

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
The power trip of banning a dude for a week. :roll: Dude stop being dishonest

The power trip of banning a dude for a month and lying to the KKKodex that it has been done for a week.

Dude, stop being dishonest yourself.
View attachment 20031

I can verify that Kalin's original ban was a week but because DU was banning the I-am-Spartacus people through the month of July, he extended Kalin's to match theirs. Kalin's pals unknowingly screwed him over with their protest.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
No they didn't. The blame for that rests solely with the oppressors.

If they had expressed their disagreements reasonably instead of chimping out and breaking the same rule he did in protest because they were either delusional enough to think they wouldn't get punished as well or simply didn't care, he'd be here again this week.

Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
No they didn't. The blame for that rests solely with the oppressors.

If they had expressed their disagreements reasonably instead of chimping out and breaking the same rule he did in protest because they were either delusional enough to think they wouldn't get punished as well or simply didn't care, he'd be here again this week.
This only follows at the level of cause and effect but not at the level of blame apportionment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom