Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wunderbar

Arcane
Maxie's post was relatively harmless, he was deliberately mass-reported by haters.

You're not even giving him an out. You could be having this.

unknown.png

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Un- and banning him again and again is a much more sweeter torture than just banning him.

Corvinus

Arcane
The smarmy faggot clique strengthens its stranglehold on the 'Dex. Soon the transformation to a poz wank booth will be complete. The "free candy men" and other slimy decline enablers laugh all the way to the bank.

For those of us who has seen it all before know it's only a matter of time.

First they came for those who dared to tell the TRUTH and call out the decline-lapping brigade for their constant lies and shit opinions...

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
What was he mass reported for? His post history just looks like his usual bullshit.

Generic-Giant-Spider

e997918562f9bef6c7a9d9b61afe32c3.jpg

Do you think this is the look of a man capable of such "evil?"

Maxie is the target of what I can only call a bizarre witch hunt spawned from unrequited homosexual advances from various member of the RPG Codex. I think a more thorough investigation of these snitches is in order!

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
e997918562f9bef6c7a9d9b61afe32c3.jpg

Do you think this is the look of a man capable of such "evil?"

Maxie is the target of what I can only call a bizarre witch hunt spawned from unrequited homosexual advances from various member of the RPG Codex. I think a more thorough investigation of these snitches is in order!

Maxie, betrayed by his homosexual "brethren in discord".

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Mass ratings are retarded but easily solved by putting the offender on ignore.
I have people following me around rating each and every post I make retadred. You don't see me running to the mods and bitching about it.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The smarmy faggot clique strengthens its stranglehold on the 'Dex. Soon the transformation to a poz wank booth will be complete. The "free candy men" and other slimy decline enablers laugh all the way to the bank.

For those of us who has seen it all before know it's only a matter of time.

First they came for those who dared to tell the TRUTH and call out the decline-lapping brigade for their constant lies and shit opinions...

Only a matter of time until DU hires a random tranny as a mod.

Stavrophore

Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In

Stavrophore

Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
Even more tumblrina-like behaviour from senitive codexers who can't handle even very basic and easy to ignore trolling.

Just fess up and admit you wanted Maxie gone you insufferable coward.
But then he won't be able to brag that he's not like other admins.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom