Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Aemar

Arcane
Just cut the crap and admit the extended ban was something entirely arbitrary - DU can do whatever he wants, it's his site. Stop putting the blame on others.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Either jealous or leftist, the person who snitched on sser.
As I remember, it was Mynon or at least he fanned the flames, little leftist shit. Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was never found. Suspicious newfag Safav Hamon was, apparently, just a newfag.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Mynon. The original snitching was very close to his fairly distinct writing style.
I believe that Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was Crispy ,the whole thing was just too much of a coincidence. Also he had proven his hate for right wingers quite a few times by now. And the best proof is that he lives in California.

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
No they didn't. The blame for that rests solely with the oppressors.
If they had expressed their disagreements reasonably instead of chimping out and breaking the same rule he did in protest because they were either delusional enough to think they wouldn't get punished as well or simply didn't care, he'd be here again this week.
What if they had made a thread with a poll to unban him? Like a petition!

Vatnik Wumao
If they had expressed their disagreements reasonably instead of chimping out and breaking the same rule he did in protest because they were either delusional enough to think they wouldn't get punished as well or simply didn't care, he'd be here again this week.
Voting in DU-endorsed polls, lol.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL you mean like the last time when he soft ban everyone that voted in that poll and made them play star stable for a week :).

Unwanted

Abracadabra

Unwanted
When I am admin I will be fair and respect the polls. The majority of users here want custom avatars and they want it now! https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/avatar-gallery-submission-thread.5138/

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
black cube
You mean this?
main-qimg-e3c6f19a6fabc1a31fc89a40bd3715bc.webp

The black cube is as much a symbol of Saturn as the hexagram/hexagon. In fact, a cube is generally by occultists as the three-dimensional analogia of the two-dimensional hexagon. A cube consists of six equally-sized faces, whereas a hexagon consists of six equally-sized lines.

A cube is therefore interpreted as the symbol of a box: imprisonment within the current aeon (to use a gnostic term). Often, the six faces of the cube are symbolic of the six directions of space: up, down, left, right, in, out. Or a fatality combo.

Another interesting association between the modern clownworld and Saturn is the ancient Roman pagan festival of Saturnalia, which was believed to be a time when everything was upside-down and opposite of normal. There was a lot of debauchery and permitted violence, servants would be served at the table by their masters, everyone wore weird rainbow-colored clothes, etc. etc. etc. In many ways the 21st century so far is one overly-long Saturnalia.
world-trade-center-1.jpg

huh
huuuuuuuuh

cn2EdYo.jpg

Can't handle the bacon

HUUUUUUH!?!!

Yes, I know it's Jupiter, but in Arthur C. Clarke's book it's Saturn, and it was supposed to be Saturn in the movie as well, except Kubrick had to change it to Jupiter "because they couldn't get Saturn's rings to look right", supposedly. Note that (in the book and original movie script) it is the black monolith in orbit around Saturn (time, death, imprisonment, final gate before apotheosis) that transports David Bowman through a psychedelic trip into a weird atemporal environment where he rapidly ages, dies, and is reborn as the Starchild.

The sequel book is even more overtly occult. At the climax of the plot, Jupiter is transformed into a new star in order to make its moons into habitable planets and further advance human and alien evolution. Iirc the following detail was carefully omitted from the movie, but in the book it is explicitly stated that this new sun received a new name:
Lucifer

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected

HUUUUUUH!?!!

Yes, I know it's Jupiter, but in Arthur C. Clarke's book it's Saturn, and it was supposed to be Saturn in the movie as well, except Kubrick had to change it to Jupiter "because they couldn't get Saturn's rings to look right", supposedly. Note that (in the book and original movie script) it is the black monolith in orbit around Saturn (time, death, imprisonment, final gate before apotheosis) that transports David Bowman through a psychedelic trip into a weird atemporal environment where he rapidly ages, dies, and is reborn as the Starchild.

The sequel book is even more overtly occult. At the climax of the plot, Jupiter is transformed into a new star in order to make its moons into habitable planets and further advance human and alien evolution. Iirc the following detail was carefully omitted from the movie, but in the book it is explicitly stated that this new sun received a new name:
Lucifer
"ATTEMPT NO LANDINGS ON EUROPA"

>some dumbasses land on Europa and promptly start fucking things up

"GOD DAMMIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY"

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
You ever notice that like 99% of the time when ancient people mentioned Saturn, it was about him being a boring farmer? I've never seen a conspiracy theorist mention that angle. And yeah, I get how farming could be related to time. But if you're gonna pick out one of the gods for your theory, don't make it the most boring one.

Self-Ejected

Shitty Kitty

Self-Ejected
You ever notice that like 99% of the time when ancient people mentioned Saturn, it was about him being a boring farmer? I've never seen a conspiracy theorist mention that angle. And yeah, I get how farming could be related to time. But if you're gonna pick out one of the gods for your theory, don't make it the most boring one.
People kept giggling when they said "Uranus has occult symbology"

Cael

Arcane
I just want to chime in about that disgusting debacle with the marvelous CryptRat 's CRPG. Despite being a total blast (just imagine dungeon crawling Dragon Wars/Wasteland with a ton of content and nifty mechanics) it was very niche, barely anyone at the Codex played it. So it badly needed publicity. Fuck, I almost missed it myself too, because I don't check Codex Workshop very often.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/note-of-the-outskirts-blobber-by-cryptrat.136541/
Our dear Infintron ignored requests for a news item four times. It certainly takes too much of his precious, valuable time, just to write a fucking paragraph of text, add the link and press one button. Instead, he spammed me and others with the passive-agressive ratings.
Then, when Darth Roxor wrote about it a newsitem, someone rolled back its time, effectively hiding information.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/note-of-the-outskirts-an-oldie-blobber-released.137037/
It's not just CrypRat. Infinitron ignores everything :obviously:.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...t-atomic-vaxxination-cyclopean-chasms.137646/

EDIT:
I remembered a great image (courtesy of Stainless Veteran) that summarizes a lot of Infi's actions.
2oGLdv5Z_o.jpg
They made the cardinal mistake of not giving infinishit a free copy of the game. No big mystery there.

Derringer

Prophet
huuuuuuuuh

cn2EdYo.jpg
Uses Bug! as a selling point but not Panzer Dragoon.

This is why you lost, Sega.
Sega Saturn, where the planet is a nigger head and the mascot game is bugs, ahead of its time. And AM2 ports.

Saturday is usually a day for a market to open for food. Saturday=Saturn. In Dragon Ball Z Satan is pronounced Saatan like how they pronounce the planet since that's a way the Japanese would pronounce it, a 'fake champion of Earth'. It's funny to see these kinds of dumb references in dumb ways.

Last edited:

Can't handle the bacon

Ok can everyone kindly stay on topic and get back to discussing Saturn please?

I read like one book of abridged greco-roman mythology when I was a kid and it said Kronus/Saturn was an agriculture god that means that's all there is to the topic and ya'll are just seeing patterns where there are none paranoid much crazy conspiracy theorists "markets open for food on saturday therefore illuminati confirmed" see how clever my parodies are lol
ok deboonker

I was going to make a quip about how reading one wikipiki sharticle doesn't qualify you as an expert, but even pipi-poopoo has much saucier stuff on Saturn (god) than just "boring agriculture god", including secret mystery cults, child sacrifice (turns out, when a god devours his own infant children in the canonical myths, it's not just weirdness for weirdness' sake, and yes this is yet another allusion to time and death), being the god-king of the Capitoline hill, and of course the previously-mentioned Saturnalia.

And that's just the basic bitch stuff for public consumption. Esotericism and philosophy is where things get really interesting, especially when you realize that much of this stuff never actually died out, got appropriated by gnostic-luciferian-masonic sects, and very much rules the minds of the creators of modern pop-culture.

And I don't want to hear any coomers shrieking about how "Kronus is not the same as Chronos!!".

Sega Saturn, where the planet is a nigger head
A Black cube. Geddit!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Honkweibling, a coincidence theorist is the opposite of a conspiracy theorist. Where one sees a conspiracy, the other sees only coincidences.

Which makes you a coincidence theorist and banal. Which you upvoted.

Q.E.D.

Vatnik Wumao
Coincidence theorists are always so banal.

They do not even realize that they are coincidence theorists and upvote this post, like Hóngwèibīng.
That many people fallaciously invoke the notion of coincidence as a convenient excuse to deny real connections between things is true. What is and isn't a legitimate connection between things is another matter entirely, my schizo friend. :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom