Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
They made the cardinal mistake of not giving infinishit a free copy of the game. No big mystery there.
But it's free!
:M

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Either jealous or leftist, the person who snitched on sser.
As I remember, it was Mynon or at least he fanned the flames, little leftist shit. Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was never found. Suspicious newfag Safav Hamon was, apparently, just a newfag.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Mynon. The original snitching was very close to his fairly distinct writing style.
I believe that Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was Crispy ,the whole thing was just too much of a coincidence. Also he had proven his hate for right wingers quite a few times by now. And the best proof is that he lives in California.

Wasn't Copper Coin more heavily involved in JFGate?

IIRC the stuff with sser started with Mynon posting his details on reddit rather than The Watch. Someone (possibly Mynon) also sent out screencaps of sser's fairly tame codex posts to various media outlets.

Corvinus

Arcane
As I remember, it was Mynon or at least he fanned the flames, little leftist shit. Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was never found. Suspicious newfag Safav Hamon was, apparently, just a newfag.

Yeah, pretty sure it was Mynon. The original snitching was very close to his fairly distinct writing style.
I believe that Silver Coin aka Copper Coin was Crispy ,the whole thing was just too much of a coincidence. Also he had proven his hate for right wingers quite a few times by now. And the best proof is that he lives in California.

IIRC the stuff with sser started with Mynon posting his details on reddit rather than The Watch. Someone (possibly Mynon) also sent out screencaps of sser's fairly tame codex posts to various media outlets.

What a friendly move. That "someone" sounds like a total piece of shit.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Crazy thing is sser was never one of the Codex "nazis". He's more of a centre-right guy with pretty sensible anti-immigration views.

He was always just an opportunistic target, someone for Mynon (or whoever) to cancel for their amusement/street cred.

Corvinus

Arcane

Crazy thing is sser was never one of the Codex "nazis". He's more of a centre-right guy with pretty sensible anti-immigration views.

He was always just an opportunistic target, someone for Mynon (or whoever) to cancel for their amusement/street cred.

What "someone" did is always a disgusting move, regardless of the political affiliation of the "target". Says it all about their character - or lack thereof.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
What "someone" did is always a disgusting move, regardless of the political affiliation of the "target". Says it all about their character - or lack thereof.

Oh yeah, shit either way for sure. Just got me that sser of all people was targeted.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

I don't remember who send the sser's thing,but i doubt that it was mynon,he was just too stupid to do it. But still could be him. Also expecting to get a job at a kwan dev studio and not clearing your codex shit lol. Also didn't sser cucked out and decided to quite before getting fired or something? If you don't want to fight for your views at least a bit,then why are you plastering them all around the internet for everyone to see them?
For the JF's drama i remember crispo being all "Hey JF as friend i must ask you,don't you think it is dangerous to do this,what if "someone" see your posts and post them in X forum...as a friend" lol and then a day or two just that happened by mysterious new user lol.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
I don't remember who send the sser's thing,but i doubt that it was mynon,he was just too stupid to do it. But still could be him. Also expecting to get a job at a kwan dev studio and not clearing your codex shit lol. Also didn't sser cucked out and decided to quite before getting fired or something? If you don't want to fight for your views at least a bit,then why are you plastering them all around the internet for everyone to see them?
For the JF's drama i remember crispo being all "Hey JF as friend i must ask you,don't you think it is dangerous to do this,what if "someone" see your posts and post them in X forum...as a friend" lol and then a day or two just that happened by mysterious new user lol.

The original comments that appeared on reddit and kicked it off were very similar to Mynon's fairly distinct writing style.

The account was also suspected to be his for quite a while as some of the comments he made on it matched up to things he'd let slip on the codex.

Whether he was the person that actually leaked it to the press is hard to say. That could have just been a random redditor that saw his comments and took action themselves.

Deleted member 28561

I was going to make a quip about how reading one wikipiki sharticle doesn't qualify you as an expert, but even pipi-poopoo has much saucier stuff on Saturn (god) than just "boring agriculture god", including secret mystery cults, child sacrifice
YQ8o8C8.jpg
And that's just the basic bitch stuff for public consumption. Esotericism and philosophy is where things get really interesting, especially when you realize that much of this stuff never actually died out, got appropriated by gnostic-luciferian-masonic sects, and very much rules the minds of the creators of modern pop-culture.
Not just pop-culture but politics also. Some say Tradition with big T is modern construction over the old but this is also so for the fake veneer over all of modernity. Hegel was a hermetic esotericist and Karl Marx was gnostic occultist. None is new and all is old. In supposed age of reason of early 1900's you could find advertisement of Rosicrucians on pages of Weird Tales. America was masonic project of New Atlantis. Fake jews still worship Babylonian demons. Ishtar, Inanna, Astoreth or Lucifer being chief among them.

Can't handle the bacon

Ouranos and Neptune were unknown to ancient people, as far as mainstream history tells us at least, so I'm not aware of any theories about them. The planets, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't handle the bacon

That's normal. Orbits of spacecraft, moons and planets all look like that when using some other body's inertial reference frame.
It's the only planet that has a geocentric orbit like that. And no, I am not saying it's caused by magic. I'm just saying it was not left unnoticed by ancient astronomers/astrologists, and their modern counterparts who are much more influential than you realize.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It's not just CrypRat. Infinitron ignores everything :obviously:.
I'm writing an article, but I'm not sure I should even finish it

Why not just ignore the "official" news forum and post it on GRPG?

If it's good work everyone will read it.
I wanted to discuss the possibility of custom CSS for my article, which requires it. I have a thing about how I want my article to be visually presented, I like perfection, otherwise I hate the entire thing. Infinitron can't give me the time of day and DarkUnderlord finds it funny. Idk why I thought I could post here, given that I occasionally tease Infinitron, who is a pissy diva with complexes and mild mental disorders. He's obsessed with anyone who doesn't accord him "proper respect". That person becomes his enemy in his constantly inflamed, offended & vile mind. He'll bury an article preemptively just out of personal spite for the author, even if the entire codex suffers for it. The concept of "good" or "evil" are unknown to him, he only understands personal interest. He's a sociopath with various neuroses.

It's especially anti-social of him, considering that I've privately given him the BG3 EA release date once (when it was a year and a half away) just out of the goodness of my heart, cause I felt like giving. When I've talked to him privately on other occasions, I've been nothing but a gentleman. But apparently the 90 IQ he possesses isn't sufficient to understand the simple concept of kayfabe.

Infinitron reminds me of the book called the "banality of evil" by Annah Harendt, where Adolf Eichmann (man responsible for the """holocaust""") is presented as "just outrageously stupid" who was after a career promotion and an inability to think for himself. I see Infinitron that way. He's lacking in so many social and intellectual skills, it's painful to watch sometimes.

Anyway, I don't like blowing my own trumpet before I actually deliver, so I never even intended to discuss my supposed, hypothetical article before it was finished. I only brought it up, because people should know of Infinitron's malignancy.

This is the last you'll hear of it from me. If the day comes when I've finished it, maybe I'll post it on Medium and link it here, or maybe I'll contact the Watch. I'd try contacting DU, but like he said he doesn't give a fuck. I'd just forego Infinitron's involvement entirely and talk to other editors like the ratman, but I doubt they can change HTML. Also, considering Infinitron's stance on the matter and his outrageous stupidity, one may assume he'll take the matter personally now and would never allow it to be published as a matter of personal pride, or failing that would corrupt it in some way (by reverting the CSS to the standard one, for example). The guy is a lunatic to the highest of levels and he's got a lot of free time on his hands to take his mental illness out on normal people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom