Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Krivol

Magister
Is this game good? Is it more like Risen 2 or Pirates or Sea Dogs?

Mig

Educated
crusader1.png

why would there be a grenadier in the ladies' room

The graphics have held up well.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Enderal: Forgotten Stories (Part I)

Was installation a pain? Do you need to have a levelled character or does it stand alone? I've heard about this many times and always meant to check it out

It has a standalone Steam release, even with its own achievements and shit. You install it and launch it as if it were its own game. All you need is a copy of Skyrim in your library.

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Completed OpenXcom on Superhuman. I also played it Ironman...well kind of...I started killing the program and reloading if things got too bad, due to me not having enough patience. Kudos to those who finish with no reloading at all.
Things took longer than expected since first I wasted too much time in capturing an enemy Commander, and then when I had already captured one from a Base, the first Very Large ship that I could take on appeared, almost wrecking my Avenger ship in the process. Took a month to repair, and it turned out it that like in real life it's easier to build a new than fix a wreck.

gV1dnZO.png

a8gvCZg.png

Now I feel confident about playing Terror From the Deep, but I'm all fagged out.

Last edited:

jackofshadows

Magister
Go try it, TFTD is the proper hardcore on superhuman with ironman mode on (fucking hell, even without it is really hard), I never been able to finish it that way to be honest despite subj being one of my favotite game ever. But maybe I will give another try with openxcom, thanks for the inspiration.

Puukko

Arcane
I have a theory that with evil witches, boob size correlates directly with how evil they are.

(Fire Emblem Three Houses)

2021-07-14-12-55-32-574-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

Dedue, most trustworthy bro. He kills beasts and doesn't afraid of anything.

2021-07-14-17-30-28-472-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

2021-07-14-18-13-11-559-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

2021-07-13-13-57-53-437-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

2021-07-12-17-03-55-087-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

You may be one of my strongest units, but that doesn't mean you get a free pass for fedora tipping. Double the choir practice!

2021-07-05-05-56-25-817-Ipsusu-Gameplay-Pastel.jpg

Last edited:

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Is this game good? Is it more like Risen 2 or Pirates or Sea Dogs?

Yeah it's entertaining, but I see it as an action game with RPG elements. If you care about game mechanics, then stay away; the combat on land is janky as hell and quite infuriating sometimes, but the naval battles are much better and actually enjoyable. In the end, it's a game you play for the setting, atmosphere and the story (it's quite well written), the mechanics are secondary. I would still recommend for the positive aspects alone if you're into those sort of games.

Last edited:

Nostaljaded

Savant
...Also a wild coincidence, because that was machine translated.
Are you sure it's purely based on machine translation? No manual editing after that?

My curiosity is piqued.
I'm leaning much more towards the translator having just read roxor's article while touching up the text.

abnaxus
Could you post that Hu To Lo Shu screenshot in the original Chinese wording?
I would like to send the Chinese text to the common online machine translators and then post with the results.

HansDampf

Arcane
Finished ass Effect.

uzSIIIh.jpg

ALRj8iS.jpg

BA3ZaCb.jpg

:updatedmytxt:

CtYPj2K.jpg

I went to Liara first and then remembered this part has the hardest fights in the game at this low level, especially this one with the Krogan.
sweatonmybrow.png

haQkGdP.jpg

Later, every fight basically looks like this because you can spam Lift (or similar) on everything. Makes it almost trivial, even on Insanity.

lhLKVLN.jpg

Time to kill them all.

Mszdf1b.jpg

I don't like sand.

qWKf74X.jpg

Best moment in the game.

4DUZne8.jpg

Cheesy, but still better speech than Shepard's tbh be honest.

TZAna9T.jpg

EdEKQAq.jpg

z1pGcUW.jpg

The romances feel so hollow. There is no chemistry between Shepard and Liara at all. Liara's voice actor's consistently monotone delivery doesn't help either. Or the stiff animations.

BMT2HFu.jpg

Are these statues supposed to be Protheans?

P5RZaFt.jpg

7WVuSPA.jpg

S7FkOpF.jpg

That was quick.

uLXvB7G.jpg

Bro...

V1kOrpl.jpg

Do you even Lift?

w0Ft8Vn.jpg
Too bad they never made a sequel. :(

ktMV2ph.jpg

IUFT2tX.jpg

0BPA0tJ.jpg

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Took a break from playing some RPG's to replay a game I started, but never finished, 15+ years ago.

9qEONHv.jpeg

Freedom Fighters
bSXNG40.jpeg

RwMHZ7H.jpeg

nyS0Xdv.jpeg

HkSW90A.jpg

4FFsx5A.jpg

ZhxaMPL.jpeg

mzCToax.jpeg

STnSeXo.jpeg

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Enderal: Forgotten Stories (Part II)

Finally I finished this behemoth of a mod. The last save shows 120 hours on clock. I haven't completed side quests with eggs and wells, but I was so strong and had so much money that it wasn't necessary. I've visited all the places and gathered all the unique weapons, and killed all the legendary monsters. If you like good exploration, you will love Enderal. Excellent action RPG.

skyrimse2021-05-2219-kjk04.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2219-9gk51.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2216-unk5n.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2311-ybkf2.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-1919-qokkd.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2213-w1jtf.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2312-3kjy2.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2312-euk7d.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2313-i1k5x.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2315-pejya.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2318-fikz9.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2420-yyjh3.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2817-nljf9.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-2912-qtkar.jpg

skyrimse2021-05-3117-iskzo.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom