Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

racofer

Thread Incliner
NWN1 camera is actually functional. NWN2 camera, however, is a nightmare inducing abomination.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
The-Prelude-0000.jpg

GAY!

Blonsky

Prophet
Edge of Eternity
93zgskv.jpg

This is just some part of the very unimportant story, it has very little to do with the rest of the game.

So an army deserter and his sister, a priestess, decide to find a cure to save their mommy.
pk3STNb.jpg

The world is made of XL size open world maps and small dungeon maps between them.
F1SzlxO.jpg

Maps are mostly empty with some enemies, a bunch of gathering materials and some interesting designs that look like they should be in a MMORPG.
kAQGkPC.jpg

There is night/day switching and weather changes that most of the time look annoying.
qAvRPEV.jpg

A mount is needed to get anywhere on the huge maps.
Am1mGZL.jpg

Do a gypsy a favor and she will end up in your party. You should neve trust her.
bnGInk3.jpg

The only thing that makes this game NOT feel like an MMORPG is the turn based combat.
P6coIvs.jpg

In combat there are some map items that you can use on combat map, the ability to move from hex to hex and its important have the right skill equiped, but 99% of battles are you vs 1-4 map enemies that makes it really boring after awhile.
OCGBqpA.jpg

Crafting tables, fuck crafting tables.
T7hkYdZ.jpg

Also fuck spider monkeys.
un1EEAy.jpg

This is as far as i got. The game is just: get to a new map, do kill/gather x amount of something missions, overlevel/overgear the enemies and go to the next map.
ziVX69Q.jpg

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Decided to finish the story of 嗜血印 as it is completed now and... holy shit, this game blew my mind!

The priestess - the arch-enemy of the player - has... some damn interesting attacks...

Bitch slap

D3C8DF4B10C465B96F3F0805AF085AEBF3851A78

Boob hug

EC4555737F85FBA3055C62156443E1A600290162

And... Forced pussy licking while being choked:

92EC7905D3F5F450019F22862D7B6E38AA13E151

Ladies and gentlemen... that was a ride for sure.

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Ravenloft - Stone Prophet

OisfsKV.png

c9IBoTH.png

What a crappy encounter.
There was alternative passage (without spinners and blowing winds that push you to death by Death spell cast by the Ankhetop) but one door can't be opened and Ankhetop can't get through the secret passages.

You can get best armor in the game by not visiting beggar in the village, then picking 4th option in the temple, where statue granting wishes can be found.
8zqfKHg.png

groovy

jTDjjeC.png

The eagle has landed but in reverse

aIuhIbs.png

what a lad

GPajQmi.png

am I in danger?
:shredder:

kP2z4qm.png

y8IK1Ug.png

because abusing Swarm is fun

lP2WtPT.jpg

Team imported from Strahd's Possession (8/8, 8/9), got nice gear with them, but throwing axe +2 was bugged - can't hit shit even with Prayers and Blessing.
Heard about glitch that give you more XP if you kill something with Summon Swarm/Insects spell, maybe I can reach max level with 2 multiclassing characters?

And just like in Strahd's Possession I've turned local village into dumpster with all my loot scatterd around.
Guess what - there is limit for items in the map, don't remember such thing in SP?
And that deleted Scroll of Return from the game, which means I cannot escape from the desert and finish the game.
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT
:stunned:

Last edited:

fork

Decided to finish the story of 嗜血印 as it is completed now and... holy shit, this game blew my mind!

The priestess - the arch-enemy of the player - has... some damn interesting attacks...

Bitch slap

D3C8DF4B10C465B96F3F0805AF085AEBF3851A78

Boob hug

EC4555737F85FBA3055C62156443E1A600290162

And... Forced pussy licking while being choked:

92EC7905D3F5F450019F22862D7B6E38AA13E151

Ladies and gentlemen... that was a ride for sure.

Bloody Spell, right?
Does this shit not even have nude mods?

spekkio

Arcane
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Generally: ICO meets Zelda meets Prince of Persia. :obviously:

h9paMpi.jpg

Bros before hoes.

Lh44Ksn.jpg

Controlling my huge pet.

K3pCfD2.jpg

ITZ evolving!

f8Kl60W.jpg

Welcome to the jungle!

Verdict: they don't make them like this anymore... :cry:

Stokowski

Arcane
Game - Санитары Подземелий aka Planet Alcatraz.
I wish that game had a decent English translation.
Instead of wishing for others to take action in your stead it would do you much good to learn a civilised language. Not only would you be able to play the game and understand it but you would also grow in your general comprehension and venues previously closed would now be wide open for you. Do not wait for the world to bend for you but strive towards mastery of it and use the precious time you have been given toward the good. New horizons await you after you have taken the first few steps.

You're right. Plus I could understand what your mom is saying other than the grunts and moans.

It was probably "wrong hole."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom