Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
He took part in a coordinated cancel attempt.
It wasn't a random retweet, because he witnessed abuse in his childhood.
It wasn't made by some dangerhairs, but in Mandalore's own words "a close friend".
He and his friends (Shammy, GeePM and others) coordinated everything with the accuser and all retweeted the "evidence" at the same time.

And it wasn't believable in the slightest, with a SPLICED PHONECALL.
Mandalore didn't apologize to Vinny for accusing him of being a pedo rapist that infects his victims with HIV. He apologized to his own fans for getting caught spreading lies.

But hey, at least he didn't turn woke.
Yeah he mentioned the ''friend'' in his twitlonger (can't find it now). He said the accusations seemed legit at the time and he trusted the source. Point being, I think he was tricked into retweeting something illigitimate.

Caim

Arcane
That's what I was trying to figure out, people just keep on posting the video where he's talking about marxism and isn't just saying it straight-out. The context of the video is about marxism flooring Russia after kikes fueled it to destroy the Russian monarchy and he was talking about his family fleeing the country before he was born a century ago. If he's actually jewish that makes him more suspect, that video doesn't explicitly say it.
Oh god I just figured it out. Sseth isn't a jew whose family was chased out of Russia by the bolsheviks, he's actually one of the last living Romanovs and heir to the throne of the Russian Empire. He's in hiding not because he's afraid of getting doxxed, but because of Russian assassins.

Mauman

Learned
Since the link that GK posted won't be accessible to you, I'll give you the tl;dr version.

Mandalore, on the urging of some of his SJW friends, shared a dossier of questionable/falsified accusations about Vinny Vinesauce.

Vinny, being smart, came out swinging and threatened legal action on everyone who had shared it and amplified the accusations.

Mandalore panicked and did a 180 and claimed he hadn't actually read the dossier properly and that he wasn't trying to cancel anybody.

At the end of the day Mandalore either knew exactly what he was doing and just panicked because he realised he'd done something potentially libellous, or didn't pay attention to what he was doing and casually tried to ruin someone's life (or at least amplify the cancellation attempt).

Not a good look for him regardless.

That's....disappointing.

Hopefully he learned his lesson and realized that cancel culture is bullshit. I do believe in second chances.

Or maybe I'm just being overly optimistic.

Dunno.

regardless, thanks for the heads-up

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
razvedchiki identified as an agent of decline

Decline.png

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Six hundred hours of gameplay sound like it is Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar. About time.

That would be glorious

I did converse a while back with Sseth on Patreon private messages about the drama surrounding Stones of Arnhem and Cleve. He wasn't aware of it and found it hilarious.

He mentioned Grimoire had been suggested to him several times, and if he did it he might tie it into Arnhemgate.

Edit:
Part of the convo after I linked him arnhem stuff, there was some further PMs swapped where he discussed Grimoire being highly requested

ZBv8RQy.png

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Six hundred hours of gameplay sound like it is Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar. About time.

That would be glorious

I did converse a while back with Sseth on Patreon private messages about the drama surrounding Stones of Arnhem and Cleve. He wasn't aware of it and found it hilarious.

He mentioned Grimoire had been suggested to him several times, and if he did it he might tie it into Arnhemgate.

Imagine the penis monster turning up in the video

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom