Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Sabotin

Scholar
The only good looking armor was on the box art and you couldn't get it in game.

You're just looking in the wrong game, they moved it to ME ;):
ME3_Blood_Dragon_Armor.png

:lol:

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
No offence to Swen and his gang, but he already sacked in the Early Access money so he can just release a bug-ridden, clunky, BG3-in-name-only POS and still patch it later. And they'll still love him for it.

Bioware's on the ropes. If they screw up DA4, they'll have lost all faith for good.

jackofshadows

Magister
New Dragon Age, with anal sex with dragons this time. At least there will be no exploding barrels.
What do you mean, DA:I had both. And we don't know anything about barrels in the new DA yet.

edit: oh, you meant anal sex WITH dragons? Uhh, yeah, there wasn't any of that. Fingers crossed towards their new game.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Looks like something you see on the cover of some female young adult novels, which isn’t surprising since that’s their new target audience.
That's been their audience since Origins. At least, targeted.
Mass Effect 2 is when they actually attracted them.

Can't handle the bacon

I can't wait for the plot-twist where the Qunari righteously curb-stomp everyone while giving out lectures on social justice and turn out to have been the good guys all along.

Also, it will be revealed that female birthing person Qunari customarily dye their hair in various rainbow colors, and are really big on wealth redistribution and vaccines.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom