Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
All Wolfenstein games are utter shit
Not just Wolfenstein, but all those old FPS games that nostalgiafags like to circlejerk over. They're slow, clunky, uninteresting and extremely simplistic. The only way to make them playable is to slap a boatload of mods/total conversions on top of them, effectively turning them into completely different games.

Tihskael

Learned
Bethesda is the only AAA studio in the industry capable of making a decent RPG.
I'm very excited for the time they finally make one.
Let me refresh your memory real quick

nuejd2jc9pf41.jpg

Pentium

Learned
Daniel Vávra is a jerk.
(and he's my fellow countryman with his own YT channel so I'm not talking out of my ass like you theorists)

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Morii has hit the Codex anal g-spot of rage for all BG fags. Just start quoting Beamdog's dialogue of original characters that hardly (I assume) any Codexian has been exposed to.

Fucking drow lives matter. Watta buncha cunts. OG Viconia would have just told him to fuck off surface scum.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom