Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need suggestion about rpg(computer or tt) that is not GENERIC FANTASY

bataille

Arcane
A copious number of non-generic worlds is hiding out in the realm of RPGMaker. (e.g. Hylics, OFF, Space Funeral, LISA, Barkley, Omori, Yume Nikki, Gingiva.)

Arryosha

Learned
What is an rpg fantasy? Based on some the recommendations in this thread, it is anything fictional (deus ex, ck2). But I would have thought it is much narrower than that.

I think of fantasy as involving a fair bit of the supernatural, for example. But it's not always clear what makes something supernatural.

mondblut

Arcane
What is an rpg fantasy? Based on some the recommendations in this thread, it is anything fictional (deus ex, ck2). But I would have thought it is much narrower than that.

Based on some the recommendations in this thread, many on the codex don't bother to read what they are replying to.

Molina

Savant
Like title says no generic crap about saving the world,adventuring,good vs evil jada jada jada...Maybe albion?
Wait, I have to check my librairy, there is so many possibilities :

Disco Elysium
Shadowrun 1, 2 ,3.
Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Underrail
Age of Decadence
Stygian
Mount & Blade
Cave of QuD
CK2
CK3
Planescape Torment
Kenshi, technically, you have to go on adventures to make progress. But it's more about survival than anything else.

Do you want more, or I can stop ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom