Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Orbit

Scholar
B.

:thisisfine:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Looks like A is leading, but I can only tally and prep the update in about 2 days time.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
He's telling us to change while there's still time! Abort! ABORT!
A vote for doggo is always a good idea and should never be aborted.

In all seriousness, imo, doggo is teaching us how to summon and control zombies. Meanwhile, Frankenstein here is about to create a monster he can't control (which was always going to happen because he's Frankenstein).

So the real choice here is either become a necromancer, have a fight with an out of control aztec zombie or abort the entire thing and get rid of Frankenstein altogether.

Oh, and as for doggo's motives, I think of this as a sort of free sample. He's getting us used to using his power and/or advice. We didn't accept his offer to use his power to treat Elizabeth and we've been stonewalling him for every update since. Either he just gets ignored or he extends an olive branch like this.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Been busier than I expected, sorry.

Alright, closing the vote and let's go with A. It's still going to be a busy week, so it'll take some time for the update to pop up. Hopefully by the end of the week.

skaraher

Cipher
I just don't want it to ends like Overlord. :negative:

Read all of it. Don't really understand why we went Institute route if we didn't take opportunities linked to it. Other choices are surprisingly consistent, considering our history of retarded DISCUSS. Will follow if it goes back to life.

If...

:negative:

Baltika9

Arcane
...but then he would miss Baltika's agitprop, and it's just not done. :rpgcodex:
I had fun making those. It was a good time.

On a different note, I think it will be interesting for Wrinkly and Liz to take their time and grow up before they're thrust into the larger world and participate in it. It'll be a bit of a break for us to not play as child-soldiers, I think, and the story arc is also very interesting.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
After close to 10 years of treave CYOA, I'm used to waiting. :M

Btw, has treave or anyone else compiled a list of novels and other works that have inspired his let's plays?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom