Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's heckin' play CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck!!!

SharkClub

Prophet
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Confront the boss, cuck.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
OMG THE HECKIN' CUCK IS BACCCCCCCK!

preview-full-TFDaUv7_1024x1024.jpg

7a2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

DO77SKKU8AADk-3

soyboy1.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
DO I OPEN THE HECKIN' DOOR OR NOT I CAN'T CONTINUE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CHOICES ARE HARD

lightbane

Arcane
Open it already! I miss my weekly dose of miserable/Twitter-friendly people to make me realize how good I have it in comparison.

fork

Meh, what a disappointment, man. The one thread which could've cheered me up, but no cuckarino :/

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
hahaha XD everyone, it took a lot of time to come up with the courage to confront my boss about his disgusting nazi chud views, but I finally mustered up enough courage to go ahead and do it.. I just couldn't look Tyrone Jr in the face if I didn't address that disgusting poster....

O52qwf7.jpg

Oh.. well.. I tried my best. Time to crunch some numbers hahaha, I can't wait for this day to get over with.. I gotta run over to Chinatown to try to score some drugs for that real life anime girl!!!

OvyqzfF.jpg

--------------------- Later that evening I arrived in Chinatown... wow what a marvelous place! So exotic! It's like I'm in a Jackie Chan movie hahaahaha

G3GgGeb.jpg

qh2o40G.jpg

Wow! This is sooooo heckin' cool and diverse. I just love seeing different peoples have respect for one another. Nothing like this could exist outside of the city, where evil Republicans live.. Do you know some of them were calling Sars-Cov-2 "the Wuhan flu" ?!?!?! I'm so glad I'm not a disgusting racist like other white people! XD

bhzV7nN.jpg

RC79x3N.jpg

Oh my... who is this sultry lady? Already I'm being approached by beautiful women... hahaahah this is MUCH better than the club!

jz2MQk0.jpg

lcj2D1A.jpg

Well I probably shouldn't tell her I'm here to buy drugs, that is highly illegal and I know these fine upstanding Chinese people would never do anything that is illegal or immoral, she's not White after all XD.
I'll tell her I'm here for business. The Chinese like men who are all about business and success, like me!

AIQTFRs.jpg

I wonder why she keeps calling me "laowai" that must be a Chinese word for "friend" or something or maybe "sir" either way I'm sure it's a sign of respect. I wonder if I should tell her about the world of PRIDE?
Maybe next time... I really gotta find out where I can buy drugs so I'll ask her about local businesses.

H1Th9RY.jpg

KDCKFTU.jpg

OMG UPDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

1vr2X77.jpg

OMG XD A VIDEO GAME STORE? THAT IS SO HECKIN' COOL!!!! I wonder if I can buy a Nintendo Switch there... for, uhh Tyrone Jr. hahaha no XD it's for me!! AND A SEX SHOP TOO? wow! I'm curious about the sex shop, I just hope my wife doesn't find out XD She wouldn't take it very well if she knew I was looking at other women without her.

aXoDTQl.jpg

W6c4wdJ.jpg

RfU3wiG.jpg

Ha! I get it now.. It must mean "a person of extremely high intelligence" like myself. XD This is such a nice place! I thanked her and told her I was off to go shopping but she stopped me before I could head out.

zxeewac.jpg

WHAT?! But my job only pays me in American Dollars.... this is NOT okay. How am I supposed to buy drugs? Or video games??!

EOLKHkV.jpg

Hmm, I guess this makes sense. W-Where am I supposed to get some?

xvJYOW2.jpg

WOFessl.jpg

38Queod.jpg

Well.. I suppose I can trust her. After all, Chinese people are some of the most trustworthy people on Earth according to what I've seen on /r/aznidentity, plus I've seen famous celebrities like LeBron James and John Cena talking about how much they LOVE China, so I guess that means they are pretty cool people, otherwise why would they praise them so much?? I'll probably exchange some money later, but first I want to check out this hip part of town a little bit...

mN6LevY.jpg

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! That must be the Sex shop that Lingling was telling me about!

UGavukB.jpg

Hahaha let's keep this between us, okay?

p0kMtGw.jpg

k6NLhbq.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HECKIN' HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?! I MUST BE CURSED!!!!!!!!

to be continued...

lightbane

Arcane

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Well the sex shop was closed but I decided to explore more of this fascinating land! Who knows what I'll find, maybe I can find a Chinese bull to bring home to my lovely wife.. On second thought, maybe I shouldn't, I'm still on thin ice with Tyrone after all :( Time to explore! hahahaha it's just like playing a heckin' video game!!! XD

UBVtmgG.jpg

Hmm what's that guy doing here? He looks like a Laowai like me! He looks kind of depressed... maybe he's sad the sex shop is closed like I am XD

Czw2XzD.jpg

FQrYeRj.jpg

5Sv7f30.jpg

ZfqRzxv.jpg

6lKRq00.jpg

aAGm125.jpg

pJa5ffx.jpg

utl7KXL.jpg

SyJjTJJ.jpg

fBVpzR6.jpg

ILooKFY.jpg

NrdfXKo.jpg

Uy0EYjh.jpg

OMG I HECKIN' LOVE SOY BEVERAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is so heckin' cool!

riHYny6.jpg

KxP9yOB.jpg

Wow. What a sad story! But yeah, looks like I can help to enlighten this fellow on the joys of being a cuckold! And he's going to pay me? I would do it for free but I need to get money as soon as possible, even though it feels kind of wrong to make money by simply spreading the joys of cuckoldry. Guess I'll go meet him at the bar! OMG wait a second... what's that over there? Is that a heckin' GAMESTART??? OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I wonder if they have any Nintendo Switches in stock... I sure heckin' hope so!!!!!!!! XD

JTzsSVm.jpg

Hahahah GAMESTONK!!!!!!!!!! I heard they were dying out and about to go bankrupt or something on Reddit, I guess there are still some stores around XD. I even purchased some of its stocks to destroy evil capitalist short selling CHUDS XD HODL!!! HODL!!!!! DIAMOND HANDS!!!!!! DIAMOND HANDS!!! HODL! HODL!!!!!!! HOOOODDDDLLLLL!!!!!!!
ljE4OFg.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH XD

yDwyzlI.jpg

griwOfc.jpg

What? What the heck is a Wintendo Snitch? XD

Yr7ezS5.jpg

JvnLzHx.jpg

vTtsLQR.jpg

WOAH! SO HECKIN' COOL... Anime Girl Genocide? Wh-Why would I want to do that to anime girls?? Oh what's this? hahaah CUCK SOULS????? lmao that is SO heckin' me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYsJjhn.jpg

AkgbUTg.jpg

kiEdYhQ.jpg

Wt25Q85.jpg

YES! I NEED IT!! OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LhO2VkP.jpg

Oh no.. I don't have any Yuan yet.. now I will definitely go and trade in my dollars for some real money, I GOTTA GET THIS CONSOLE XD!! I'll have to come back later but at least I can complement him on his suit.

m0TScLu.jpg

Ch0qjCS.jpg

I... I guess I deserve that. I kindly apologize and tell him that I will be back later to purchase my very own Wintendo Snitch!! I can't heckin' wait!

hahaha I better head off to the bar now, I've got some counseling to do XD

See you next time!!!!!

lightbane

Arcane
Is that a heckin' GAMESTART??? OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I wonder if they have any Nintendo Switches in stock... I sure heckin' hope so!!!!!!!! XD
I dislike how the Switch became associated with losers and subhumans like soy guzzlers, when it's actually a good console with tons of good titles, nevermind adaptations, compared to the shitfests that are the nu-Playstation and XBone.
Also, "subtle" Chink "adaptation" of known games... Although the "anime lady killer" is a real thing somewhere in Steam, I believe.

Gastrick

Cipher
didn't make sense not to live for fun, your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb XD I love Smash Mouth!
Ohhhh it's not Mr. Chong, it's Mr. Chen! hahaahah I thought it was Mr Chong they look so much alike haha that's funny XD
haha Guess I'm going to Chinatown!! I'm so excited, I've never travelled outside the country before! until next time, friendos!
He sounds like Fluent.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
On my way to the bar I came across this beautiful woman standing in the corner of an alleyway... WOW if only I wasn't married! I don't think she knows where I can get some drugs around here, but I might as well try asking XD

tWWPUpX.jpg

u0cJlj8.jpg

pS8SsqO.jpg

xrddMXW.jpg

Wow she is SO BRAVE!!!! This is proof that you can be a strong powerful independent woman!! This is sooooo cool hahaahah!!! It's moments like this that makes me so heckin' proud to be a male feminist! And she can't help me get some drugs??? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting closer to completing my objectives XD Life is really like one of my RPG games!

8SRXRQk.jpg

55p4fdB.jpg

She seems like a progressive woman so I'm sure she would LOVE to hear about Pride! But I need those drugs!!

JbrwqNg.jpg

sq1bWam.jpg

P6PgZzI.jpg

Wow. That is a lot of money and I'm not sure what to buy.. I guess maybe either would be OK for the Anime Girl but they are just so heckin' expensive and I have a Wintendo Switch to buy XD I think I'll pass for now and think about it for a little bit, maybe I'll ask for advice on Reddit, those people are so smart they'll know what's the best thing to do. Maybe I'll just change the subject and talk about Pride instead, I don't want to offend anyone!

kAkO45a.jpg

9K5AIrg.jpg

38gPXYX.jpg

What? I don't get what she means... well, anyways...

PRfqLPm.jpg

YEAH XD!!!!! P R I D E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahahah I talked to her some more and learned she is from a place called Bulgaria.. Wow that is so heckin' COOL! I have no idea where it is but it seems to be a very progressive place with lots of strong women.. I hope I can go there one day XD

BzFdPke.jpg

I said my good byes and continued on to the bar...

Er6Qq2z.jpg

I FOUND IT!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS wow open 24/7!! Things are really amazing over here!

yy1cOWP.jpg

WOW! This place is really cool! And there are many people here it seems to be really popular! I can't wait to go earn some money as a counselor, I've never done anything like that before! I should probably go the bathroom before I get to work XD

gb6Aeip.jpg

Hmmmm.. which one... which one....

nliWBPm.jpg

2WVyt7V.jpg

Hahahahah just kidding! I'm all man, with a loving wife and a handful of loving children!!! Time to hit the MEN'S room!!

Wait a second... OMG...... O M G!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IS THAT, IS THAT A HECKIN' FUNKY POP?!!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS IT DOING HERE OF ALL PLACES????? I guess it's going to the bathroom XD

HgpOMZF.jpg

zxGLxbP.jpg

0KyHnnf.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I'M SO HECKIN' GLAD I TOOK THIS JOB, NOT ONLY WILL I GET SOME EXTRA CASH WHICH I DESPERATELY NEED BUT I ALSO FOUND A NEW FUNKY FRIEND!

to be continued....

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom