Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Terry Dowling was responsible for the story and writing in the previous games, hope the new guy is not worse.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Dear friends, it's with great love to let you know that today we added two new sweet chicks =) There will be more updates in a little while! Stay tuned!

75887479e2141da0c60ec06954c8c455daf9b97b.png

Also I would like to point out that today at 07:00 am pst we are having a great discount (33% off)! Let your friends who haven't had SEX WITH THE DEVIL know about this news!

2641d2f78875b9eaf2eef758562e6f13c899ed36.png

You could eat at McDonald's or your could pick up the uncontested GOTY during this sale and have a blast. Tick tock motherfucker, are you going to let this sale slip you by like I slipped away from your mom last night after fucking her to Elder Scrolls IV?

Be careful, it contains male-presenting nipples.

THIS GAME MAY CONTAIN CONTENT NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL AGES,
OR MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWING AT WORK.

The developers describe the content like this:
“Drugs, violence, chance of implied sexual encounters. Some partial nudity in the form of images or item icons. Some male character's missing a shirt.”

edit: oh yeah, releases later today

also on gamepass.

Last edited:

Don Peste

Arcane
Remaster of Haemimont's 2005 RTS. This remaster was Kicktarted apparently:
It's a cash grab. I'm not saying it's not worth it. I'm sure the game is fine and as fun as it was when it was first released.
But the company who is doing this is the Spanish equivalent to nowadays Interplay. So the owner hired (or lured) a bunch of modders and fans to develop a patch and release this. The Kickstarter was not needed, just another cash grab.
Anyway, it's Imperium.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom