Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What happened to Kalin

Unwanted

Sweeper

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
I hear the ban a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't shitposted since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Codex prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that ban keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone.
When I was just a baby my mama told me "Son,
Always be a good boy, don't ever play with (((T)))."
But I said the (((T))) word in site feedback just to watch him die
When I hear that ban blowin', I hang my head and cry.
I bet there's retards shitposting in a fancy part of 'dex
They're probably talking about Jews and pissing Infi off
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
But those people keep on shitposting
And that's what tortures me...
Well if they freed me from this prison,
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
Far from Codex prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away...

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
This item may help you on your quest:

il-794x-N-1699951308-8dj8.jpg

Catacombs

Arcane
Patron
I hear the ban a comin'
It's rolling round the bend
And I ain't shitposted since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Codex prison, and time keeps draggin' on
But that ban keeps a rollin' on down to San Antone.
When I was just a baby my mama told me "Son,
Always be a good boy, don't ever play with (((T)))."
But I said the (((T))) word in site feedback just to watch him die
When I hear that ban blowin', I hang my head and cry.
I bet there's retards shitposting in a fancy part of 'dex
They're probably talking about Jews and pissing Infi off
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
But those people keep on shitposting
And that's what tortures me...
Well if they freed me from this prison,
If that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move it on a little farther down the line
Far from Codex prison, that's where I want to stay
And I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away...

This is actually pretty good. Well done.

Unwanted

Ataraxia

Unwanted
Dear Infinitron,

I am writing this to apologize for the way I acted. I admit it was a terrible mistake. I was wrong for typing in your real name. I realize that my actions cannot be justified, and I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart. If I could turn back time, I would go back to that day and do things differently. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

I highly appreciate the stuff you do here in the codex, I truly do. You know, when I think about you, I am reminded of this Haiqua (a type of poem) originally written as an eulogy by a man to his deceased friend. It reads like this:

“Trustworthy, your words are as good as gold

Outstanding, always excelling

Vital, so important and loved

Illustrious, your accomplishments are many”

All in all, I am honestly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I hope you can and will forgive me. I promise it won't happen again. Let's put all this behind us and start over. What say you? Please forgive me. You can scoff at me, insult me and even ban me again and I'll take it so long as you forgive me. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. I love you.

Can't handle the bacon

Dear Infinitron,

I am writing this to apologize for the way I acted. I admit it was a terrible mistake. I was wrong for typing in your real name. I realize that my actions cannot be justified, and I am sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart. If I could turn back time, I would go back to that day and do things differently. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

I highly appreciate the stuff you do here in the codex, I truly do. You know, when I think about you, I am reminded of this Haiqua (a type of poem) originally written as an eulogy by a man to his deceased friend. It reads like this:

“Trustworthy, your words are as good as gold

Outstanding, always excelling

Vital, so important and loved

Illustrious, your accomplishments are many”

All in all, I am honestly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I hope you can and will forgive me. I promise it won't happen again. Let's put all this behind us and start over. What say you? Please forgive me. You can scoff at me, insult me and even ban me again and I'll take it so long as you forgive me. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. I love you.
Blink your whereabouts in Morse code.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Stop with the hostility! Jenkem's posts are pretty good, it's obvious he at least plays games.
Just call each other a faggot or kurwa or whatever, the fuck's the point in following each other around?

The point of the forum is to have fun or at least get something positive out of engaging each other.

I'm comfortable and on friendly terms with everyone here.
For example,
Zombra you're a stupid faggot (I know you'll see this eventually, you pathetic pussy)
mediocrepoet be more pleasant

Chris Avellone a full signed statement that PS:T is a JRPG will suffice
Thac0 just saying hi

fork

Stop with the hostility! Jenkem's posts are pretty good, it's obvious he at least plays games.
Just call each other a faggot or kurwa or whatever, the fuck's the point in following each other around?

The point of the forum is to have fun or at least get something positive out of engaging each other.

I'm comfortable and on friendly terms with everyone here.
For example,
Zombra you're a stupid faggot (I know you'll see this eventually, you pathetic pussy)
mediocrepoet be more pleasant

Chris Avellone a full signed statement that PS:T is a JRPG will suffice
Thac0 just saying hi

Fucking fabulously optimistic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom