Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Move jRPG above ALL ELSE on the main board

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Both sides are degens. At least wrpg have better combat systems

giphy.gif

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler

Great effort! Too bad I already disproved this by indirectly expressing my dislike of 'numbers on spreadsheets' days ago.
Better luck next time, with the next goalpost.

image.png
You didn't disprove anything. You proved his point. He's using that excel sheet to show how simple j'rpgs' are and you are basically saying 'yup' Him happening to show it on an excel sheet is just a coincidence

Self-Ejected

Thac0

Time Mage
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Battle Chasers Nightwar is ok.

Yeah. I liked it too, but never finished it as the game overstays its welcome by a good amount.

That art style is shit. If it didn't have the tittie chick I'd say sjws made this because it looks like sjw art

It is based on the Battle Chasers comic series, so while not explicitely SJW it is Capeshit.

axROugo.jpg

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
That art style is shit. If it didn't have the tittie chick I'd say sjws made this because it looks like sjw art

It is based on the Battle Chasers comic series, so while not explicitely SJW it is Capeshit.

Technically, Madureira's style is a combination of capeshit and manga, not sure if there ever was a name for it, but it was quite common from 2000 to 2010 and you still see people with it though to me it always looks kinda odd.

Derringer

Prophet

Technically, Madureira's style is a combination of capeshit and manga, not sure if there ever was a name for it, but it was quite common from 2000 to 2010 and you still see people with it though to me it always looks kinda odd.
'Weebshit'?
1856904-novas_aventuras_de_megaman_1.jpg

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ontopoly on suicide control

It's very easy to find weird or flamboyant characters in jrpg or any Japanese game. Don't be a hypocrite. Make sure you actually want to discuss this before I start offloading degenerate character shipping threads, Yaoi, and clown villains...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I don't get this joke.
Some of its more elaborate spell animations (like the ice & fire spell, etc.) are inspired by JRPGs, therefore it's a JRPG.

What a shit "joke".

Has nothing to do with animations, it's a storyfag game and since all jRPG are storyfag games (not really true but that's the prevailing perception) the joke on the codex is that PST is also one

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I don't get this joke.
Some of its more elaborate spell animations (like the ice & fire spell, etc.) are inspired by JRPGs, therefore it's a JRPG.

What a shit "joke".

Has nothing to do with animations, it's a storyfag game and since all jRPG are storyfag games (not really true but that's the prevailing perception) the joke on the codex is that PST is also one
Still a shit "joke"

Can't handle the bacon

I was alerted, yet I see no quotations of my post or invocations of my name. Strange.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom