Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

ferratilis

Magister
7-31-2021-7-10-10-PM-nn3lzsjx.png

7-31-2021-7-48-28-PM-vaurmrco.png

7-31-2021-8-22-31-PM-dk4etxjk.png

7-31-2021-9-08-40-PM-4nyq22rq.png

7-31-2021-9-08-40-PM-rjk1np1t.png

7-31-2021-9-08-40-PM-q2sw-ahlx.png

7-31-2021-9-16-12-PM-3iwlxppr.png

7-31-2021-9-16-13-PM-eurjnnqi.png

7-31-2021-9-16-12-PM-2n0aaika.png

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Gave Panty Party a go and finished it. It's a short and quite amusing little game. Good fun.

gNS2xa2.jpg

The game has quite an interesting selection of panties.

bcp1SyD.jpg

UwAZdFV.jpg

vLBIk5X.jpg

iFSLwCD.jpg

QE0abAw.jpg

gYayQHh.jpg

3j7PE8T.jpg

615YxF1.jpg

e5OEetT.jpg

huqaY6M.jpg

jyGucJo.jpg

The evil panty turned himself into a human.

J1tbxP4.jpg

w57Hg0t.jpg

The sailor panty can launch its fleet from aircraft carriers.

wkeP2ge.jpg

Tentacle panty! Haha!

ZBisJEX.jpg

Rfb6wB9.jpg

obBudbf.jpg

LqLcQTs.jpg

Good game.

HansDampf

Arcane
Busy week. Not sure what to play. But there is always time for some Doom.

AVKv7VD.png

A modest compilation of 7 maps made by antares031.

8eS2L93.jpg

48VN8cd.jpg

Tco63em.jpg

Cozy.

aM6h7cI.jpg

There are lots of tiny changes to the weapons, most notably the chaingun with 2x fire rate and fast weapon switch in general.

afmFG7b.jpg

Every map has a different theme. They are also quite big, with regular exploration mixed with slaughterish arenas. Exploration is a bit lame tbh be honest because of confusing layouts and similar looking hallways. Where was that fucking blue door again?!

VROslN6.jpg

hmitGHN.jpg

Gi6mIto.jpg

y75BpjY.jpg

Yes, I do like Revenants!
It's also the easier fight. If you choose 'No', the Revenants will explode and instead you get a very chaotic fight against all other enemy types, including Archies. It's not that bad either, but the Revenants can be easier circlestrafed.

2V6wtz1.jpg

I6RTwZj.jpg

This one is pretty funny. There are so many Imp corpses, the Archviles won't even attack most of the time because they have to resurrect everything.

3BqftNH.jpg

Again? But this time you have no choice but to take the Revenants. Hundreds of them.

sOKEWx0.jpg

And Archviles.

FEZYGXY.png

knuYluq.jpg

Still better story than Eternal.

But wait! There is more!
A secret map:
yuS8vDe.png

Dq9NNIR.png

ct6DRNx.jpg

Yeah... This map is literally unplayable in GZDoom. The framerate can be measured in seconds per frame. Got the same result with Eternity engine (which I used for Heartland before). For this map alone I had to download yet another source port, PrBoom+. And it makes a huge difference. Though even in OpenGL mode, the framerate still drops below 30 fps in a few places, especially during the final fight.

09DIXxL.png

mapname

ckSNo41.png

HFwh12v.png

Beautiful.

C6SVcSa.png

MZYSVzq.png

Merry Christmas!

Yldr

Educated
[Red Dead Redemption]
The happy ending that awaits us all:

qgz9vNT.jpg

CDvtlZS.jpg

I'm probably a stone's throw away from the ending. Excellent Western for storyfags.

Xenia is farther along than most people probably think, and very user-friendly too: File->Open and go. No reason to miss out if you liked (or expect to like) RDR2 or GUN.

Last edited:

boot

Prophet
0PEqRSK.jpg

been in Pendor's midgame for a while now (became a vassal and begun preparing for final conquest). Maxed stats, 5k renown, got rune weapons and strong large army, and went as far as I think I could go without holding land. Don't like becoming a lord because... It's non-stop war.

some screens

DwKMnSA.jpg

just after stepping down from marshal in war against Empire, doing some errands and domestic shit (here I am picking up a companion that left the party before 10leadership/persuasion, I have all 20 companions now) really tired of the same fights against the same lords, with the same units. Going back to small party size and zipping around the map doing little things and fighting off bandits is nice. Gonna do the next Noldor tournament before I go back to the war grind.

In less than a month went from 5k Renown to 7.5k getting the Lion of Pendor achievement (which is fitting, cause Sarleon has that thing with lions, and I'm like the lion of Sarleon haha)

p29PqnY.jpg

there's only one small entrance into this fortress (Seven Cross Keep) that you could hold forever if the AI behaved, but it doesn't, and I get stuck in a corner unable to do anything. Shadow Legion Centurions punch through and I decide it's unwinnable. Reload and let fortress fall.

It was 400 against 2500, war with Empire had just begun, and I'd just taken Valorshield from Sarleon before swearing vassalage to Ulric (good way to pick up +1 leadership and skip the part of vassalage where you're stuck with just a village).

QVVWSAf.jpg

killed 900 man unique inquisitor army using retreat spam and archers, actually had to run away last battle cause troop counts were lower and gave a different set of maps (and all were bad for my archers), so didn't get qualis gem. Don't even really need qualis gems anymore though, using them now for CKO chapters and Dust of Twilight to pump CKO trainer stats.

got like 300 free troops from the victory which I needed for my garrisons.

9CBXeMb.jpg

as marshal took a big chunk out of the Empire, and beat their lords so many times they've begun spawning in with significantly less troops. Sarleon lords are winning fights alone now, but still managed to lose a castle. I own Laria and 3/5 of the castles bordering the Noldor forest. Also opened up a front for war against the D'Shar, who've been beating on Fierdsvain pretty hard, and might wipe out the Empire given the chance.

I want to overextend Sarleon so they collapse hard when I declare independence, but I may have overdone it. Want to wait at least another 5 months (soonest I can get Rune Armor and have a truly maxed character, also gives time to max out CKO and build up nobles). If Sarleon gets too strong I may have to begin a rebellion to buy other kingdoms time to recover.

Last act as marshal was wiping out the 3 Seers Army in an epic field battle (got 150 renown for it) no screens of that but it was mostly crappy Sarleon troops on bad terrain and we were outnumbered.

Zlaja

Arcane
Remnant: From the Ashes

ME13OSEE_o.jpg

Muh strong womyn. Need no man!

ME13OSEF_o.jpg

Open sesame? Got burned to a crisp trying to enter.

ME13OSEG_o.jpg

I come in peace.

ME13OSEH_o.jpg

This thing spawned poisonous gas. Great!

ME13OSEI_o.jpg

Found a mutated dog next to a trader. A pet prompt appears if you approach him. Nice touch!

ME13OSEJ_o.jpg

Got a weapon mod for petting the dog. LOL!

ME13OSEK_o.jpg

Found some crazy cultist talking to a tree.

ME13OSEL_o.jpg

Ivan

Arcane
As exhilarating as I remember. I do hope they tidy up the platforming/grapple in the inevitable sequel. O'Rin is still the one that give me the greatest trouble, this time I took her out without the charm. I tried a charmless run in NG+ and eventually came away pretty dissatisfied with the chip damage. In NG+ you can get wrecked in 1 hit, I can see it working out better in NG run. I do like the bell though. I had more fun playing with the prosthetics this time around. I didn't know how damn effective the Whistle was against the Headless, makes them almost a cakewalk.
9B9A5C92BC10CC44928F61533B791F1F037F9DBB

85359303981FD99A51E4BEC97D4C2BBCCE8FEA9C

55E2851219A3DCD940CE4787E71D5FB66165188A

7710011F37858DB660D7B40774F010737502C884

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Sekiro has the best set of final bosses ever. Almost everyone is very well designed (except the optional Demon one in the endgame).

Star Citizen

Learned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom