Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron

When did they start making comics for the worlds shittiest shooter?
2008: https://www.nerfnow.com/comic/4

1024.png

4348.png

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Their Eyes is a retro horror game where you suddenly wake up in the woods and must solve several mysteries at once.

Sporting an intriguing setting, somewhat horrifying critters, a tense exploration environment and some actual gameplay, this is looking to be quite good.

Homepage

(And yet I can't shake the feeling I've seen and done all of this before in a Thief (2) FM.)

lightbane

Arcane
Hory does a gameplay and review of The Ascent. Basically, it has cool production values, but gameplay is mediocre at best.

Denim Destroyer

Learned
That mod has no right being as good as it is. Great driving mechanics and a huge modding community. Sadly I have been lagged off every multiplayer server I ever joined but nothing can be one hundred percent perfect.

lightbane

Arcane
This mod is probably one of the few times the Sonic fandom community had a brief state of sanity and brilliance, before going full furry-crazy again.

Caim

Arcane
This mod is probably one of the few times the Sonic fandom community had a brief state of sanity and brilliance, before going full furry-crazy again.
Well there is Sonic Utopia, which looks like a good start:

But it's not like it's just Sonic's fans who are bugfuck insane, Sega is quite good at it as well:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom