Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

:I DU suck a fucking dick!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Just go back in and turn it off or change your email address to something else.
I have never turned anything on to be turned off. Why should i change me mail address because some admin got butthurt and decided to be a dick?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wait, so it isn't that you can't turn it off (like I'd assumed), you just either don't know where the option is and/or refuse to fix it for the sake of drama?

It is under 'preferences' -> 'options' -> 'and receive email notifications of replies'. Uncheck that box.
First i never checked on that shits,second i did check if it was on when i made this thread,only the one with threads i had made was on and i checked it off.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Wait, so it isn't that you can't turn it off (like I'd assumed), you just either don't know where the option is and/or refuse to fix it for the sake of drama?

It is under 'preferences' -> 'options' -> 'and receive email notifications of replies'. Uncheck that box.
First i never checked on that shits,second i did check if it was on when i made this thread,only the one with threads i had made was on and i checked it off.

Are you using the same email address/nickname on other sites? Has your password been leaked from those sites?

It isn't necessarily the admins that are fucking with you.

jackofshadows

Magister
By the way, I also receive every alert about replying to watched thread even if the box was unchecked long time ago. I just don't care much since it's basically a junk mail.

fork

Dark Underlord has given up on the Codex, and rightfully so. Like all parts of Western societies, Codex is being overwhelmed by brainwashed/braindead retards who are unable to hold an argument/a conversation for longer than a couple of sentences. Humans are becoming dumber than animals, and even an unwashed prestigious Aussie can't hold these fucking jewish hordes back any longer.

Have you noticed Cleve is developing mobile games now?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Dark Underlord has given up on the Codex, and rightfully so. Like all parts of Western societies, Codex is being overwhelmed by brainwashed/braindead retards who are unable to hold an argument/a conversation for longer than a couple of sentences. Humans are becoming dumber than animals, and even an unwashed prestigious Aussie can't hold these fucking jewish hordes back any longer.

Well.....it is not like DU is holding an argument too. The most he is arguing about is, why he kicked X retard and let Y slide,etc etc. He is either given up or had joined them. It is pretty sad to see this place decline. It is not like there is any good RPG forums left.

Can't handle the bacon

Like all parts of Western societies, Codex is being overwhelmed by brainwashed/braindead retards who are unable to hold an argument/a conversation for longer than a couple of sentences.
This usually happens as a result of poor leadership. Or intentional sabotage.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Turn the option in preferences on then off again
Nah, tried that, didn't work.
Make a throwaway e-mail specifically for 'dex use. Problem solved.
Ahhh i fixed me shit fast,that is not the point mate,the problem is elementary to solve. But it shows that while libtards whine about double standards by the sjws,they are more than happy to do it when it is against someone they dislike. DU and Infi preach about doxing and private info and harassment ,but then shut up when they do it.

fork

Well.....it is not like DU is holding an argument too. The most he is arguing about is, why he kicked X retard and let Y slide,etc etc. He is either given up or had joined them. It is pretty sad to see this place decline. It is not like there is any good RPG forums left.

It's more than sad. 5 years ago, when I first joined, I thought you were the epitome of decline because your punctuation was shit. Had I known you'd be one of very few prestigious posters left five/six years from then, I think I would've committed suicide right back then and there (no offense intended).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

It's more than sad. 5 years ago, when I first joined, I thought you were the epitome of decline because your punctuation was shit. Had I known you'd be one of very few prestigious posters left five/six years from then, I think I would've committed suicide right back then and there (no offense intended).

Oh well,the punctuation is irrelevant,the meaning of the posts is the important part. Also no offence taken. And yeah it is pretty sad,four years ago there were still some decent posters with quality points. Now the most noticeable ones believe that skyrim is a classic or are old men stuck in the TB ages that haven't played anything for decades now. That said,i don't think it is a DU 's fuck up,just times changed and everything became political. A lot of posters fucked off because of politics,sad. Another big problem is that there is not many games,thus nothing to talk about. I still do have respect for DU,the dude when on and made something about something he is passionate about,that is worthy of respect.

PS: It is written "offence" .
:troll:

fork

My respect for DU is waning faster than I would have thought possible. When I joined, just before the presidential elections, Codex was the only place where sane people were discussing politics and games. And now, five years later, Codex feels like some random subreddit. That's no accident. Back then JarlFrank was still part of the mod team...

I thought offense was British English? Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the topic at hand seems kinda more important to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
My respect for @darkunDU is waning faster than I would have thought possible. When I joined, just before the presidential elections, Codex was the only place where sane people were discussing politics and games. And now, five years later, Codex feels like some random subreddit. That's no accident. Back then JarlFrank was still part of the mod team...

I thought offense was British English? Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but the topic at hand seems kinda more important to me.
I agree, JF was great mod/admin,but crispo's sneaky shit got rid of him. He is slowly kicking out conservatives from the forum for sure. I am surprised that the staff is falling for that obvious shit lol. Tho maybe they are cleaning up the forum for a sell and trying to make it mainstream. Either way,it is losing its edge.

Nah offence is in english,offense is in kwan. And lol,this the kodex,a hive of autism and nitpicking,of-course that it matters more than the main discussion!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
libtards whine about double standards by the sjws
But... libtards ARE sjws!

What does this mean!?!
Nah,sjws are new religion that split away from the weak freedom cult. It is like catholic and protestants. They have similar believes about muh tolerance and equality,but sjws are more chad and just beat the shit out of any decedents while libtards just bitch about read some shit written by lokcey or what eva his name is.

Can't handle the bacon

Nah,sjws are new religion that split away from the weak freedom cult. It is like catholic and protestants. They have similar believes about muh tolerance and equality,but sjws are more chad and just beat the shit out of any decedents while libtards just bitch about read some shit written by lokcey or what eva his name is.
You are a very weird guy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom