Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

:I DU suck a fucking dick!

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Numba won doesn't mean it is good,but that it is first among nations
Nations as they exist today are vestigial remnants of the old order. The new world order has no borders, because it is a world-wide empire. Also, you're basically saying that you'll suck anyone's cock, so long as they are numba one. I hope turkey invades your shithole country and turns you all into dhimmis again.
Dats rite. It's all a global economy now baby. China is just a big cheap factory and boy we got money to spend.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Numba won doesn't mean it is good,but that it is first among nations
Nations as they exist today are vestigial remnants of the old order. The new world order has no borders, because it is a world-wide empire. Also, you're basically saying that you'll suck anyone's cock, so long as they are numba one. I hope turkey invades your shithole country and turns you all into dhimmis again.
Dats rite. It's all a global economy now baby. China is just a big cheap factory and boy we got money to spend.
Global economy is temporary and the long-term solution to the end of the concept of economy in general.

The idea wasn't to make China the only factory in the world. That was a mistake. The idea was to make most first-world nations no longer able to sustain themselves on their own. You can never again have a Germany or a Russia standing up to the New World Order because any country that rebels can be cut off from the system.

Take the US power grid, for example: if enough of it gets blown out, America is toast for around a year. Why? Because the parts are all made overseas and are backlogged. So, should a Literally Hitler Trump rise to power and challenge the globe, such a killswitch can be used to defeat them.

That's why I say that China was a mistake. Because in building such a system, they've created the very kind of country they sought to avoid.

This is why the US and Russia are entering into a sort of alliance right now. (Btw yes, they are and all the Russia X China, or Democrats hate Russia propaganda you've bought into has been a big lie. Nord Stream 2, Putin offering Biden use of Russian bases, the US leaving Ukraine out of negotiations. How do you not notice these massive policy shifts?) Because China is trying to usurp globalism and become the head of a New New World Order and the US is willing to cut deals with whomever they need to in order to avoid it.

So, you can suck whoever's whatever. But just know that we are close to WW3, depending on how far this goes. So don't get too attached to Chinese goods unless you live there.

Last edited:

fork

5 years ago, when I first joined

Yes, fucking retard, and since my first account had a join date somewhere around June 2016, which is pretty close to 5 years before now, would you mind telling me again how it's not been exactly 5 years yet, cretin?
It's a fucking mystery why a semi-genius like DarkUnderlord keeps imbeciles like you and Infinitron around. Some strange pattern of our times where cretins are paraded around for some inexplicable reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't handle the bacon

That's why I say that China was a mistake. Because in building such a system, they've created the very kind of country they sought to avoid.
Have you ever heard the tale of a (((sorcerer))) who created a golem and then got his head smashed in by the very golem he created?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
This is why the US and Russia are entering into a sort of alliance right now.

I wouldn't bet on it. More likely, the US offered Russia concessions (Nordstream 2, less fuckery in Ukraine, etc.) and Putin pretends to play along to some degree while Russia is pretty much allied to China already. Do you really think that Putin would enter an alliance with whoever is behind the Biden gang after their "Russia is our enemy numba wan" stance for many years?

The biggest concession that Russia seems to have made is to go along with the vaxx bullshit and not rock the boat. The cabal really, really doesn't want any country to not implement this shit, which is why 4-5 presidents who resisted it are dead now. Otherwise those countries would become control groups that expose the whole narrative as complete bullshit.

IMG-20210729-WA0001.jpg

fork

Uhm, how did this thread land at a vaccine discussion? Lol.
You really don't have to look at deceased nigger politicians to realise that the vaccine agenda is there not in order to protect people's health. Even a 100% vaccination rate would be unable to stop this virus now, just like a 100% vaccination rate wouldn't stop the the flu or common cold. This is just another, more dangerous common cold virus now, and once all vulnerable people have died, nobody should care anymore. But until then, the global elites will take advantage of this (intentionally released) virus as much as they can. Because that's the point, and the populations around the world are too fucking stupid to realise, which is also no accident. Look at the TV and migration programmes of the last several decades.
Jesus, kinda OT if you ask me, wouldn't you agree, Infinitron?

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't handle the bacon

I wouldn't bet on it. More likely, the US offered Russia concessions (Nordstream 2, less fuckery in Ukraine, etc.) and Putin pretends to play along to some degree while Russia is pretty much allied to China already. Do you really think that Putin would enter an alliance with whoever is behind the Biden gang after their "Russia is our enemy numba wan" stance for many years?
I would bet on Russia having no idea what it's doing at any given time, and just reacting mindlessly to whatever is going on at the moment without any greater plan in mind.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Military cooperation is pretty close to an alliance.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-of-central-asia-bases-for-afghan-intel-paper

I think more than Ukraine is on the table here too.
https://www.upi.com/Voices/2021/08/02/iran-China-Russia-losing-patience-Iran/1551627905950/

Again, the headlines are still saying the same things, but things have clearly changed.
https://www.novinite.com/articles/210643/OSCE+Withdraws+from+Observation+of+Russian+Elections
https://agenda.ge/en/news/2021/2235
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...russia-hold-substantive-arms-talks/ar-AAMFHEX

That isn't to say that the entire US government supports this, however. There are China dems and repubs that are clearly against it.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/21/democrats-biden-russian-pipeline-deal-500474

Now, maybe you take issue with my calling it an alliance, and that's fine. Concessions, pact, whatever you want to call it, so long as we agree that things have shifted. But when joint military action is suddenly on the table, that's a rose by any other name in my book.
The biggest concession that Russia seems to have made is to go along with the vaxx bullshit and not rock the boat. The cabal really, really doesn't want any country to not implement this shit, which is why 4-5 presidents who resisted it are dead now. Otherwise those countries would become control groups that expose the whole narrative as complete bullshit.
Go along with it? They had their own vax ready to go before the US did.

This whole thing has been in the works a long time. Petty squabbles between nations haven't seemed to have changed that one way or the other.

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Go along with it? They had their own vax ready to go before the US did.

It's not an mRNA clotshot at the very least.

Putin never spoke out against "covid disinformation" before like he did at the Q&A on TV in late June. He only changed his tune in June, just when the US decided to stop sabotaging NS2. They also allowed the Western vaxxes into the country at about the same time, after Putin's meeting with Biden.

The mandatory vaxx shots in some Russian regions for certain professions only started in June too. Before that it was completely voluntary in Russia - even though their vaxx was available for a long time, since they were the first to bring out one.

The goal is probably to get a global vaxx passport system running.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat you prob were drunk and changed the settings youself
Nah,for four years i had no problem and then magically decided to spend hours going to threads,unwatching them,then watching them with receiving mails lol no. Also haven't been that drunk in quite some time.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Global economy is temporary and the long-term solution to the end of the concept of economy in general.
It will only get bigger, baby. Cus you responded and didn't just rate my post like some faggot I will respond to all of it.
The idea wasn't to make China the only factory in the world. That was a mistake. The idea was to make most first-world nations no longer able to sustain themselves on their own. You can never again have a Germany or a Russia standing up to the New World Order because any country that rebels can be cut off from the system.
You mean you can't have some angry ladyboy fucking up the global economy for no good reason? That's right and I agree with it. Nationalism and other backward ideologies such as communism are surpassed.
Take the US power grid, for example: if enough of it gets blown out, America is toast for around a year. Why? Because the parts are all made overseas and are backlogged. So, should a Literally Hitler Trump rise to power and challenge the globe, such a killswitch can be used to defeat them.
Global economy leads to global dependencies aint you clever and shit. Trade has always worked this way the only change is that technology and progress has made everything bigger scale. We can ship more and faster and because of differences in resources, labor prices and other factors it has lead to manufacturing being placed in China. Like Americans don't want to work that cheap, too many regulations and all that bullshit.
Chinks have no power and they just make iphones and shit. If their standards of living and expectations becomes as high as American ones then labor and manufacturing will suddenly move to India or Africa. This will improve and industrialize those places and start the same process that has made China a better place to live in. It will become cheaper to develop third-world countries than to pay uppity Chinese fatties to make things.
This is why the US and Russia are entering into a sort of alliance right now. (Btw yes, they are and all the Russia X China, or Democrats hate Russia propaganda you've bought into has been a big lie. Nord Stream 2, Putin offering Biden use of Russian bases, the US leaving Ukraine out of negotiations. How do you not notice these massive policy shifts?) Because China is trying to usurp globalism and become the head of a New New World Order and the US is willing to cut deals with whomever they need to in order to avoid it.
China is just competing in the global market like anyone else. Think of the CCP as a big corporation because they pretty much are one. Smoking crack is okay but you seem to have taken too much if you think Russia and USA will ally or ever stop being enemies.
So, you can suck whoever's whatever. But just know that we are close to WW3, depending on how far this goes. So don't get too attached to Chinese goods unless you live there.
Chinese goods are still dirt cheap. When they stop being dirt cheap industry will move elsewhere. Lrn2economics. There will be no war. Only more proxy wars.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
The goal is probably to get a global vaxx passport system running.
Yep.
It will only get bigger, baby. Cus you responded and didn't just rate my post like some faggot I will respond to all of it.
I actually can't rate your post yet.
You mean you can't have some angry ladyboy fucking up the global economy for no good reason? That's right and I agree with it. Nationalism and other backward ideologies such as communism are surpassed.
Most nationalism has been fake for a long time now. Globalism has ruled the world since the fall of the Germany in WW2.
Global economy leads to global dependencies aint you clever and shit. Trade has always worked this way
You talk as if it just happened. It didn't. It doesn't.
Like Americans don't want to work that cheap, too many regulations and all that bullshit.
Americans used to work for a few dollars an hour. It's not an issue of cost.

You can see the same thing in microcosm in industry btw. Companies like Amazon will try to keep cohesive ethnic groups from forming in companies because it leads to strikes. It's not just a cost issue. It's an issue of control.
Chinks have no power and they just make iphones and shit.
When I speak of China, I mean the country and its elite and not the people themselves. Americans have little power as well. They just had a coup and they didn't do a thing about it.

If their standards of living and expectations becomes as high as American ones then labor and manufacturing will suddenly move to India or Africa.
Lower average IQ in both of those countries. Let me know when Africans can reliably work at all, let alone in microchip plants. I'm sure the plan was to have India fill that role, but I haven't seen them be able to step up yet. It's 2021 and they still have designated shitting streets.
China is just competing in the global market like anyone else. Think of the CCP as a big corporation because they pretty much are one.
Yes and no. There is no market and hasn't been one for some time. Globalists have picked winners and losers. China was picked as the winner for a long time, but now they want to take over the whole game.

So, yes, they are competing. And that's why they're going to get slapped. How hard depends on how much of a threat they are and if the globalists who have already taken their side are stronger than the old guard.

You'll know by who defends Taiwan and who doesn't, I suspect.

Chinese goods are still dirt cheap. When they stop being dirt cheap industry will move elsewhere. Lrn2economics.
Lots of things are dirt cheap. It doesn't mean they're worth the price.
There will be no war. Only more proxy wars.
They aren't suddenly making it ok to draft American women for no reason. Never underestimate what these people will or won't do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom