Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This is a THREAT

Rellin

Novice
Hi, my account was compromised, I have changed my password.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maybe someone is trying emails/password combos from pwned lists?

Don't reuse passwords people.

The greatest tragedy of the Maxie crisis is that warpig was collateral damage. Maxie used his subliminal psychology librarian skills to force submissive warpig to leave the codex, depriving us of his incel antics. For shame...

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
The greatest tragedy of the Maxie crisis is that warpig was collateral damage. Maxie used his subliminal psychology librarian skills to force submissive warpig to leave the codex, depriving us of his incel antics. For shame...

What the recent months have shown is that you can ban as many morons as you want, there's a legion to take up their slack

Mustawd

So this is just a screenshot? I'm confused. Couldn't some {Polish) mod have just taken a snip of all this and sent it to someone on Maxie's discord to create this thread for the lulz?

Man, you guys REALLY want potato hour back. DarkUnderlord I say reinstate Maxie but translate all Polish words to Russian.

Maxie

So this is just a screenshot? I'm confused. Couldn't some {Polish) mod have just taken a snip of all this and sent it to someone on Maxie's discord to create this thread for the lulz?

Man, you guys REALLY want potato hour back. DarkUnderlord I say reinstate Maxie but translate all Polish words to Russian.
but im already conversational in russian

Mustawd

but im already conversational in russian

Yes, but other potatoes are not. Think maxieson. THINK.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
7ytEyCl.png

Grocto Bocto Mocto?

e: Actually - Grocto Bocto 1008?

Last edited:

Can't handle the bacon

This is why there needs be to an auto-delete of inactive accounts. After, say, 6 months of inactivity.
To expand on this idea: any poster who makes less than a hundred posts per six months should be automatically permabanned for being a sleeper alt or abandoned account.

Anyone getting butthurt over this idea is tacitly admitting to being a sleeper alt owner. :smug:

I mean, let's be completely honest here. Things like this:

Should not be allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom