Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Harthwain

Magister
This is quite unusual stuff, so I am making a thread about it for posterity. In short: this is about the game where you world build/design a map (which you can supposedly print). Yes, you don't just draw stuff - you have to follow certain rules while doing so.

You can watch it in action here:

Link to a page describing how the game works in detail and where you can buy/download it:

https://nookrium.itch.io/mappa-imperium

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
It's primitive. If there was like 50 events on each page, or something deep. I'm not sure you can call it a game, either.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
Yeah I don't care much for the "game", but the cartography tool is awesome!

Harthwain

Magister
It's primitive. If there was like 50 events on each page, or something deep. I'm not sure you can call it a game, either.
I was wondering about it too. Technically it has goals, rules and interaction, but you can't really lose. Still, it's pretty impressive what it can do in terms of creating maps.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom