Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

fork

Not really, no. But no reason to send a swat team or something.
I'm kinda humbled by your asking though, thanks bro!

God is with u bro. And I love u. So does He. Hope u feel better man. If u want to chat u can message me. <3

God is definitely not with me, and I'm pretty sure you have no fucking idea what love is since you're throwing it around towards everyone; that's not how it works. But I appreciate the sentiment, even if it doesn't make me feel better in the slightest. I hope that wasn't too much honesty for you.

Fluent

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
God is definitely not with me, and I'm pretty sure you have no fucking idea what love is since you're throwing it around towards everyone; that's not how it works. But I appreciate the sentiment, even if it doesn't make me feel better in the slightest. I hope that wasn't too much honesty for you.

Love is meant to be shared and shown towards all beings. That's what Christ was here to teach us. I'm sorry it didn't make you feel better as I was just trying to reach out to someone who seemed to need it. Still hope it gets better for you. Peace.

Akratus II

Savant
Patron
Rather than any kind of general advice or kindness I'd say the important thing is to take care of yourself and keep yourself busy. Don't underestimate the power of staying active and healthy.

Last edited:

fork

My life situation simply is total shit and there's no way of getting out of it that I can see. So it's some kind of frustrating dilemma, kill yourself or wait and see what happens if you don't, which is likely to lead to an even worse outcome... but suicide is not imminent, because I'm somewhat of a coward. So you can all relax...

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Don't underestimate the power of staying active and healthy.

100x this. The most powerful thing you can do in life is drastically cut sugar, booze and smokes and do some physical activity three times a week. Without it I could've never dug myself from the hole I was in 10 years ago. People who think eliminating sugar, alcohol and tobacco is too much of a sacrifice have zero idea about the kind of life turnaround this will cause.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
51361247804_983a89f54b_b.jpg

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
My life situation simply is total shit and there's no way of getting out of it that I can see. So it's some kind of frustrating dilemma, kill yourself or wait and see what happens if you don't, which is likely to lead to an even worse outcome... but suicide is not imminent, because I'm somewhat of a coward. So you can all relax...

Ask Jesus Christ for help. What is the worse it can happen? That he doesn't answer and you stay the same?

Imagine you enter a room and call for someone name, even if you don't know someone with that name is there. A completely random unknown probably will answer.

Jesus Christ will answer to you heart, if your heart is open to it. Just try.

You don't have to believe me, but what I said is MY personal experience not that long ago, not abstractions and churchian talking points. God is always looking to welcome his prodigal sons.

PD: This and what cvv and Akratus told about physical activity and health.

Ask Thor for help. What is the worse it can happen? That he doesn't answer and you stay the same?

Imagine you enter a room and call for someone name, even if you don't know someone with that name is there. A completely random unknown probably will answer.

Thor will answer to you heart, if your heart is open to it. Just try.

You don't have to believe me, but what I said is MY personal experience not that long ago, not abstractions and churchian talking points. God is always looking to welcome his prodigal sons.

fork

Ah you fucking niggers, I'm 183cm and my mass is somewhere around 80kgs, with a relatively low body fat percentage. I actually do train 3 times per week and do some cardio irregularly on top of that. I'm probably more fit than 90% of the population, despite my drinking a little too much.

My problem is that I am completely helpless, the situation I'm in will unfold to my detriment no matter my input.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Ask Thor for help. What is the worse it can happen? That he doesn't answer and you stay the same?

Did you ask Thor and got help from him?

Otherwise your comment is just a lie hidden by sarcasm.

There is a lot of people who believe so. There were thousands of people who believed to be healed by a healing power of Asclepius. Your personal experience is nothing new and is just an anecdote.
Also: trying to manipulate someone going through difficult time period into joining your religion is pretty scummy.

polo

Magister
So, going back on topic.
"Lands between", Elden RING, MC name will be Frodo or what?

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
So, going back on topic.
"Lands between", Elden RING, MC name will be Frodo or what?

As we well know from numerous interviews, Myazaki-sama have read in his life only two things: Berserk Manga and Lord Of The Rings of which he as a foreign kid didn't understood half of the words.

Boom - ELDEN RING.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Thanks bro! I could definitely use some divine assistance for smiting my enemies! I just wish I thought of this sooner.

Wunderbar

Arcane

I asked Thor for help in the shoutbox once, he said something about the jews.

Zlaja

Arcane
Something something jews

Something something women

Something something sugar

Something something working out

You're welcome!

HarveyBirdman

Arbiter
https://twitter.com/EldenRingUpdate/status/1412069266929639426/photo/1

Oh. So it's the Garden of Eden, the Tarnished are humans, the demigods are angels, and they've fallen, so now you're let back into the garden to dispense with the angels and regain the grace the human race once lost. Suck it Vaati. Your job is done here!
The most interesting mention here is stealth. Sekiro style assassinations maybe?

I've not played Sekiro, but gameplay videos I watched did not impress in the stealth department (combat was otherwise fantastic, obviously). So maybe I'm ignorant. BUT! My understanding from an article, or a twitter post, or something, was that the stealth would not be a very robust system, though it will still be useful. In other words, expect to enjoy it, but don't expect Thief.

Stealth in Sekiro is an afterthought. Maybe they would have done more with it had they gone the Tenchu sequel route.

I wouldn't expect it to play a significant role in Elden Ring either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom