Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Whatever happened to Jaesun?

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Jaesun was just a modereator, he had no ability to grant tags.

I feel awful. I just accused an innocent man of being the most butthurt moderator the likes of which the Codex had never seen when it was you who was the culprit. This is why capital punishment should be abolished (actually, nah... I fully believe that it's sometimes very necessary to cull the herd).

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
it's unbearably tasteless for a spineless sycophant like yourself who was ostensibly made mod 'just to handle twitter' to speak from a position of any authority whatsoever about such matters
drop dead

I'm not a mod and this was all out in the forum itself (see previously posted link). :M

Additionally I don't understand why you think I'm speaking from a position of authority. I always disliked him; here's the first time I ever replied to him, expressing my annoyance at his already-tired shtick https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ombat-ever-gives-94.55628/page-5#post-1523972

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Nah, just DarkUnderlord.

You telling me that you - the long-standing news reporter for the codex - don't have the power to crush men beneath your feet with the power of the username tag? Why, I thought you were practically analogous to Joseph Goebbels with his great propaganda machine in who shall live and who shall die on the codex! I'm so disappointed.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I still remember when DU once updated the description of General RPG Discussion to something like "This is the forum for games that Jaesun considers to be RPGs" because he kept moving things out of them. Good times.

Hmm I guess my memory is off. I thought Infinitron was the one who ushered in the era of mega-threads through aggressive merging.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/yeah-ok-seriously-guys-stop-merging-threads-ffs.83442 :M
Wow this didn't age well.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I still remember when DU once updated the description of General RPG Discussion to something like "This is the forum for games that Jaesun considers to be RPGs" because he kept moving things out of them. Good times.

Hmm I guess my memory is off. I thought Infinitron was the one who ushered in the era of mega-threads through aggressive merging.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/yeah-ok-seriously-guys-stop-merging-threads-ffs.83442 :M
Wow this didn't age well.

DUs starting post in that thread is definite proof this is the worst timeline.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom