Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Redaxium - First person view. Stat-heavy RPG. Original title.

Developer
Hello game is on version 0.52. I pushed out a new update today.

The game should be far more noob friendly at the start.

However you should stay away from Workmen's Mine unless you know what you're doing.

Developer
This is a blobber, eh?

Yes the blobs bob back and forth when attacking. Although i've heard blobbers have a team component.
Know that party customization will be fairly limited. I'll try to find some pictures of customization options.

edit: here

SwCNmNf.png

https://i.imgur.com/SwCNmNf.png

YQJv3sY.png

https://i.imgur.com/YQJv3sY.png

EALL1a7.png

https://i.imgur.com/EALL1a7.png

Self-Ejected

aeternalis

Wordcel
Patron
Casuals be damned. Either you like video games or you don't. Art can be replaced, and iterated. The game is the horse, the wagon is your fancy presentation points. Horses take you places, wagons are just necessary for the trip.

There's a reason scam artists focus on the look of a thing over function. It comes from their actual inability to do something not just lul someone else will fall for this.

An artist has art, a programmer has a game. I say that as an artist. What should worry you is someone who promises a bunch of gameplay features but starts off with just some highly quality art with ability to only move around in their artistic world. That person is likely going to fail.

Strongly agree.

I will post first impressions of the game soon

Joggerino

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
My dog vomited all over the floor this morning. In terms of graphics it gave me the same impression as this game does.

Ehrenmann

d1nolore is right. You can easily capitalize on the visuals just like the LSD Dream Emulator. It also reminds of Xavier Renegade Angel. Such a psychedelic game will find its esoteric audience, but the UI is just abhorrent.

I will post a review once I get to play it myself.

Developer
The graphics are really good.

But you need to do something about the autistic UI and menus.

I'll be doing another pass or two on all the terrains. It will look even better. No ETA on when though.
After that it will be cluttering each location like I did with Greyspiral Village.

The people who look at remants of the "greyboxing" or the rough models and try to conclude something fundamental about the game are just mistaken.

Developer
50726f73706572

How do you view your weapon skill, melee skill and defense skill? Those stats that you get from reading books.

Seems you're right! More weirdly I just discovered you can't even invest in a defense skill at the beginning. I'm not sure why.
Time to reboot again.

I'll try to get it patched within an hour or two.

edit; done. combat should show the proficiencies now.

Last edited:

Darth Canoli

Arcane
This game is what happens when developers spend too much time here, listening to autists saying that graphics in RPGs don't matter. You did it boys. This is your incline. Now go and play it.

It's in 3D so it's a game for graphic whores.

And you got it wrong, nice 2D graphics within a reasonable budget is what it means but you know it already.

By the way, i noticed minimum spec. for the game are:
Win 10
6Go RAM
8Go HD available

Just to run this:

ss_7a318f2cae670d7ad1c36e8de0f2c7fa3c9474ed.600x338.jpg

Just buy/use/mod Might & Magic 6 engine, it runs with 512Mo RAM and takes less than 1Go on a hard drive, you're not going to make any money out of this anyway, seriously...

And the combat... I thought we reached the bottom with PoE, NWN 2, Numanuma and RT blobbers but apparently, you can always get worse.

Developer
This game is what happens when developers spend too much time here, listening to autists saying that graphics in RPGs don't matter. You did it boys. This is your incline. Now go and play it.

It's in 3D so it's a game for graphic whores.

And you got it wrong, nice 2D graphics within a reasonable budget is what it means but you know it already.

By the way, i noticed minimum spec. for the game are:
Win 10
6Go RAM
8Go HD available

Just to run this:

ss_7a318f2cae670d7ad1c36e8de0f2c7fa3c9474ed.600x338.jpg

Just buy/use/mod Might & Magic 6 engine, it runs with 512Mo RAM and takes less than 1Go on a hard drive, you're not going to make any money out of this anyway, seriously...

And the combat... I thought we reached the bottom with PoE, NWN 2, Numanuma and RT blobbers but apparently, you can always get worse.

The game is currently less than 1 GB on harddrive .
The memory usage is under 2GB.

Could you for the sake of efficiency fuck off now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom