Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Jedi Exile

Arcanum
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong
MCA recently retwitted that the guy who wrote music for VTMB finished the music album for "VTMB" 2. And that it was supposedly available on some platform. Did anyone ever find out where?

Rik recently released an album with all the unused songs from Bloodlines, maybe you're thinking about that one?

Do you mean this album https://open.spotify.com/album/0FDGU2gZeZBoAHZa4X9IMc ? Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. Rik is great.

Vincente

Arbiter
MCA recently retwitted that the guy who wrote music for VTMB finished the music album for "VTMB" 2. And that it was supposedly available on some platform. Did anyone ever find out where?

Rik recently released an album with all the unused songs from Bloodlines, maybe you're thinking about that one?

Do you mean this album https://open.spotify.com/album/0FDGU2gZeZBoAHZa4X9IMc ? Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. Rik is great.

Yeah that's the one, it really is great. Rik said in an AMA that Fat Larry was the easiest to make of the bunch, but it's one of my favorites of the whole album.

Spacer's Nugget

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Hello guys, I would to inquire about when is the game getting released. I am so hyped. :D

86BfQd.jpg

Semiurge

Cipher
In the absence of updates, enjoy some fanart:

The VtM community has some of the worst fanart out there, especially on reddit. Occasionally you find actual art but 90% of it is deviant-art sonichu tier shit like this.

Thanks for my daily dose of cringe.

Oh, there's more whence they came alright... expect more later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yosharian

Arcane

Can't handle the bacon

The VtM community has some of the worst fanart out there, especially on reddit. Occasionally you find actual art but 90% of it is deviant-art sonichu tier shit like this.

Really, it's fine. Don't put yourself out.
Stop quoting it you faggots.
Sorry.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Sorry.
It is not even hentai,why do people make it ?

Irxy

Arcane
Project: Eternity

Sorry.
It is not even hentai,why do people make it ?
95% of those is done by women, they also write tons of weird fanfics and stuff.

Harthwain

Magister
Speaking of art, I've always liked Bradstreet and his WoD work, both original pieces or traced-over pictures.

Activision.Sig_-_By_Night_Studios_-_Artist_Tim_Bradstreet_-_B_W.jpg

Jeannete and Therese are splendid. Something off about Christof tho. Too old, perhaps?
The hair. Makes him look lot less sillier than the slickback in the game.
The face is off too though. This is better representation (by the way, the picture is gigantic, so open it in new tab):

1401626-1594025433.jpg

negator2vc

Scholar
All this 2d art (mostly crap except the beckett piece) remind me the art of the VtM visual novels
released last year.
I wish someone could use that excellent 2d graphics and make an actual VtM game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom