Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Help me find a good stream

0wca

Learned
So I've been browsing on youtube for some VtM streams and all I've found so far is a sea of cringe (duh).

At this point I honestly don't care if it's 5e (although I'd prefer v20) just as long as the group is fun to listen to and isn't comprised of moody poser goth faggotry or retarded chicks that think this is Twilight P&P.

Any recommendations or is this game just infested with garbage humans?

Oh and if you mention Geek&Sundry you can go fuck yourself.

Self-Ejected

aeternalis

Wordcel
Patron
i don't know of any offhand and i'm not sure why you would want to watch people play a tabletop RPG, but if you insist, probably look for stuff with low view count as a metric toward "if they don't have a following then maybe they're not fabulously gay drama club romance LARPers"

Eldagusto

Educated
Have you not seen the Arch Warhammer WWII Vampire the Masquerade 5th ed game? It has Shortfatotaku, Sargon, Vee, Rags, and Uzalu playing and Arch doesn't know the rules very well. The woke-Wolf approved official games on youtube like LA by Night don't want anyone to recognize this game but it has more viewers then them hoho. In The Claws of the Eagle VtM RPG! With Sargon, Vee, Rags, Devo and Uzalu! - YouTube

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom