Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

Johnny Biggums

Learned
Alright fellas I'm dling the demo now. I will provide definitive feedback within a few days. You can safely ignore everything that has been posted in this thread up til this post, with the exception of the several hundred unforgettable jokes about gay black people. The real Black Geyser thread begins now.

agris

Arcane
Patron
he isn't the MC we want, but he's the MC we deserve

Miltiades.jpg

Seriously - who trusts a man with a hair bun? He was born for this role.

edit: I need to maximize my resistances vs "arousal" and "blow"...

Humbaba

Arcane
:shredder:

Also the fuck i just saw ?! That is mega chad game !!! I just noticed that it have SEX and not gender! The fuck !!?!?!?!!??!

:takemyjewgold:

Even the woke SS differentiates between biological sex and gender identity. Having sex as an option instead of gender is a cop out. Now, if the option was labeled gender and was male/female only then it would be mega chad game.

Developer
The writing seems reasonably good from the bit of dialogue and item descriptions I've seen. It has a dry-ish sense of humor and doesn't go full quirky zany mode. Shout out to the writer who was posting in this thread a few pages back.

Shout-out appreciated.

Purpleblob just thinks the writing is bad because we gave them the secret edition that sprays the Geyser out of your webcam every time you try to fap while navigating the dialogue.

purpleblob

Savant
The writing seems reasonably good from the bit of dialogue and item descriptions I've seen. It has a dry-ish sense of humor and doesn't go full quirky zany mode. Shout out to the writer who was posting in this thread a few pages back.

Shout-out appreciated.

Purpleblob just thinks the writing is bad because we gave them the secret edition that sprays the Geyser out of your webcam every time you try to fap while navigating the dialogue.[/Q

Keep on jerking off to your own writing and game then - suits your standard.

My ex was a senior C Sharp coder of this game until he broke up with the team he did loading screen coding and he tell me purple bob had a low self esteem that is what makes people write critical pseudo-reviews of games so her reviews are fake please beware.

First scene of game is dedicated to guess who. A female statue puking into a penis-shaped fountain ;)

P.s.: remove my /Developers/ forum tag please, I did volunteering PR/evangelism for the game but not affiliated for years thank you.

Last edited:

purpleblob

Savant
My ex was a senior C Sharp coder of this game until he broke up with the team he did loading screen coding and he tell me purple bob had a low self esteem that is what makes people write critical pseudo-reviews of games so her reviews are fake please beware.

Sad that you guys are obsessed with someone who you view as with low self esteem and follow their activities.

Keep on preaching, Ms Evangelist.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Also taht dude playing is pretty shit.
He is from Germany and doing a pretty decent vid in case you hasn't noticed.

Then, penis-shaped table I bet it has designed specifically for codexers wasn't it.

The game is called BlackGayXer,what did you expect,round tables ? Also that german is old and slow,played a 5 minute segment for 40 minutes lol. Wouldn't be surprised if it is a codexer,we do have plenty of slow people.

JDR13

Arcane
Finished it a little while ago. It's "ok" but highly derivative while not being as good as the titles it apes. Someone called it a poor man's Baldur's Gate, and I think that sums it up perfectly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom