Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
This thread declined a bit, let me fix it.

KZZI8ca.jpg

women-magic-fantasy-art-triss-merigold-wallpaper-preview.jpg

484dfaf235e0c45d50cd18ca5d6b5fe5.jpg

119985-fantasy-art-warrior-spear.jpg

1c372ffd344203078751ee3985430551.jpg

Felees.jpg

7996096_orig.jpg

tumblr_inline_olc8arfZDI1qdq19t_540.jpg

No, allow me:

cm9qZWN0LmpwZw

Desiderius

Patron
That's not adventuring fair maids...
Those are christianity slaves.

If you only knew how deeply the Western brainworms have tunneled into your mind. It’s a wonder you have any reasoning capacity left.

Such a proud civilization too and you’ve abandoned it to simp for atheistic Western dangerhairs. You should consider changing your handle to Tristian.

Desiderius

Patron
First pass is that Legend is for full class + full Prestige + full Prestige which will be naice.

Gold Dragon is to fix whatever awful meme build barely got you that far.

Thonius

Arcane
1) Where's my keys Owlcats?
2)
First pass is that Legend is for full class + full Prestige + full Prestige which will be naice.

Gold Dragon is to fix whatever awful meme build barely got you that far.
Does it mean it's OP? Also, we got barely any info on GD and from what Path it braches out
3) Optimistic about bugs, the only time I had to slow down due to bugs in PFK is that moment when you confront That Cool Bard Dude near gates to his palace. It was fixed like next or day after I reached it.
4) I thought prestige most classes suck.

Desiderius

Patron
1) Keys?
2) Only thing OP is Unfair Mobs/Merged Spellbooks
3) GD has a bunch of abilities like any stat under 16 becomes 16 or you get full BAB.
(4) You thought wrong

Thonius

Arcane
1) Keys?
2) Only thing OP is Unfair Mobs/Merged Spellbooks
3) GD has a bunch of abilities like any stat under 16 becomes 16 or you get full BAB.
(4) You thought wrong
1) Gog/Steam every time there is kickstarter release their(regular dev) portal is getting shit on by massive DDOS from people wanting to play vidia.
2) So GD is a summoner?
3) Makes sense with redemption thingy. Redeem your min-max build!

Desiderius

Patron
GD is a summoner? What?

Unfair mobs have like +12 to AB/AC on top of higher stats and Merged Spellbooks get to start casting high level spells as soon as you get them at lvl 10 and your caster level goes way up.

Jackpot

Learned
Now that the game is nearing release, I've got to decide whether to make a Disciple of the Pike and pour all my feats into Spear specializations or make a Two-Handed Fighter and pour all my feats into Greatsword specializations.
Gosh, this game really does overwhelm you with build options...

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
GD is a summoner? What?

Unfair mobs have like +12 to AB/AC on top of higher stats and Merged Spellbooks get to start casting high level spells as soon as you get them at lvl 10 and your caster level goes way up.
With Synthesist Summoner you assume the physical form of your Eidolon. The big brain move is to dump physical stats and go Eidolon 24/7 and have all the stats.

I suspect that every RPG, before and possibly after this one, is going to feel tame and mundane by comparison. The staggering volume of choice and broken munchkin-ism will surely tantalize me numb. I think this means I'm pretty hyped.

Desiderius

Patron
Now that the game is nearing release, I've got to decide whether to make a Disciple of the Pike and pour all my feats into Spear specializations or make a Two-Handed Fighter and pour all my feats into Greatsword specializations.
Gosh, this game really does overwhelm you with build options...

You don’t have to Specialize at all, especially classes like Disciple with Weapon Training (you get a group of weapons you can use) or classes that use Greatswords (usually via Martisl Proficiency).

Salvo

Arcane
Deskari looks so good now!

Won't be able to play until the 10th, unfortunately. At least I'll miss out on the first week of bugs (just to fall head-first into the next 5 ahaha)

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Sounds neat. So can you go beyond Caster Level 20 with 2 (nearly) full spell progression classes? Something like wizard 18 / Vivi 2 / AT10 / EK10 would have CL 37?
If so, that sounds like the best scenario for mages who don't merge spellbooks with Lich.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom