Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's heckin' play CUCKOLD SIMULATOR: Life as a Beta Male Cuck!!!

lightbane

Arcane
Reminder that Jenkem actually owns a Nintendo Switch IRL.
Even though it's unfortunately associated with literal subhuman people that are being opportunistic, the Switch doesn't deserve that bad reputation. It certainly beats the competition single-handedly, and has a good game library.
If it was that weird cardboard thing that Nintendo tried some time ago with little success, then I would agree.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Reminder that Crispy is unironically stuck in the middle school mentality that anything cartoon-like (like Mario or Zelda) is trash because it's not "teh maturez gaming experience."

Wild Slop

Arcane
We need more hecking mask wearing. We all know why but we still need to see that imagery. Get it right.

You are doing OK. Is OK good enough? DO BETTER!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
I should probably put one up later, it won't have much dialogue because it's more of a soliloquy... updoots might slow for a bit as there is so much stuff to play coming out in September

fork

Oh man, this thread is fricking cool, every time it's bumped I feel all giggely in funny way, I'm so hecking looking foreward to the next updaterino man!

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Presenting a special episode of Cuckold Simulator where our intrepid Cuckold teaches a Polish e-celeb to stop worrying and love cuckoldry:

Kasia, wróć!

6NLkNeE.jpg

h1GXY0A.jpg

3Fh0Jm9.jpg

lT19oTs.jpg

ysROgNM.jpg

yvuWYYT.jpg

iMiiZxe.jpg

XQ5GS3Q.jpg

NB4JcWr.jpg

kCcCbxH.jpg

Y0RmCcp.jpg

cq7HuD4.jpg

kukzrY2.jpg

3EvGIFW.jpg

LZEDUYx.jpg

iQ1ZVcG.jpg

liiNbZy.jpg

zCJlmKP.jpg

06Med0l.jpg

YjiPusy.jpg

aolQ5dE.jpg

DADKWsc.jpg

UzEgDUV.jpg

kr9U7I2.jpg

fDZ1H41.jpg

IwEN58m.jpg

PAu79N0.jpg

4542Fyz.jpg

T4I303y.jpg

BPI4cqs.jpg

8RZAD9K.jpg

KIbEXJl.jpg

CvU1Akx.jpg

weCcrEs.jpg

o8aoGeD.jpg

m0IMR7n.jpg

LP8NOrr.jpg

6RK0Xu8.jpg

HLjyJsj.jpg

ZsmwqtG.jpg

qdga5Sr.jpg

cOPlmqY.jpg

GoGclXJ.jpg

etUgDF6.jpg

VErBkJE.jpg

72FaaPg.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
Jesus, the cringe. The worst part is the fact some RL people are pushing for this heinous shit in a serious way...

reGZ

Novice
Spending 500$ monthly on some fucking plastic dolls or whatever means you are already so fucked up you aren't even human anymore.

dude.... what about gundam kits.

spending money on that.... sometimes i get a Guncannon or a StrikerDaggerL kit.

but i understand what you meant.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
After my session with Christopher I decided to head home, but figured now would be a good time to exchange some of my American money for Chinese Yuan so I can buy a heckin' Wintendo Snitch!! I walked over to the beautiful woman who told me about the Yuan, but decided I shouldn't let this opportunity go to waste to talk to her about PRIDE!!!

I44OXpb.jpg

dlQgdTa.jpg

0UQ6dDy.jpg

z0Rz3Xi.jpg

2B0mlWi.jpg

WHAT?! Bad things happen for talking about PRIDE? But why? I read on Reddit that the Chinese were way better than us disgusting Westerners when it comes to these things, WE are supposed to be the bigoted chuds, not the prosperous Chinese people... I know Reddit wouldn't lie to me about this and all the posts speaking about how wonderful China is are highly updooted and gilded, so what is her problem? I can't believe this!!!

DkvIfAp.jpg

aXccxWD.jpg

ApkXsdP.jpg

dOZPcWr.jpg

I can't believe this.... was Reddit wrong? Nah, Lingling has probably just been indoctrinated into hate from evil sites on the internet or from being in America... what a disgusting place, I am so ashamed!!! I should post about this on Reddit and see what I can do to help her, this type of thinking is just disgusting and SHOULD. NOT. EXIST. IN. 2021. I really don't want to do business with someone like this but I don't know where else to go to get Yuan and I really need to purchase some cool new toys... dammit, why is life so heckin' difficult?? I'll guess I'll have to suck it up for now if I want to get some Yuan, b-but I won't like it!

Kp3OEwN.jpg

CDlTPu5.jpg

77AYrj4.jpg

WHAT? CAN SHE DO THIS? THIS SEEMS ILLEGAL OR SOMETHING AND NOW I AM SO HECKIN' MAD... but I guess there's no choice so I'll just go ahead and convert my money, after all I have a job and I can always make more haha! I'll start w/ converting $100 and then maybe do $50 more and see how much I have.. hopefully it will be enough for the Snitch and both games!! I feel dirty about this but it will all be worth it when I get to play some heckin' good games!!!

TL6kGc4.jpg

Time to get out of here and head home, I still need a few more Yuans to get everything so I need a good night's rest so I am extra alert at work tomorrow!

Hoi9Frd.jpg

CICvNIt.jpg

Ahhh, a new day. I'm all refreshed and ready to go to work. I can't wait! I have a feeling today is going to be really exciting!

to be continued....

Last edited:

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, she scams you twice. And one of that is because she's offended. Does the game have legit C&C? Incredible if that's the case.

lightbane

Arcane
It seems to have some content surprisingly enough, despite being a shitpost. I say you make a copy of your save files somewhere just in case.
Shame Steam no longer allows you to use an older build of a game for "reasons".

Wild Slop

Arcane
I want to get back to this but there was an update that says breaks saves so now I am scared :(

Let me stop you right there.

Do you love this Let's Play?
Do you want it to proceed? To DO BETTER?

Then why does its actualization bother you so much?

You are the problem. Not your precious save game! You seek to actively limit its progress.
You do not care about it. You are selfish!

It is true!

Free yourself of this childish insecurity! Allow your this Let's Play to experience all the pleasures of iteration! It is your duty as the host! This is Clarity! Embrace it!

Repeat after me:

"My Let's Play's pleasure is my own pleasure!
I am happy that it is happy!"

Heck, you get to hecking experience it all over again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom